🅛︎🅐︎🅤︎🅖︎🅗︎🅣︎🅔︎🅡︎

(Schlatt's P.O.V)

Tommy's friends weren't the only reason we were here, it was because Brian's biggest base was.

He was here most of the time so us attacking at a random moment would be good. Unless they say no, you see the thing is, I haven't told them yet.

I'm waiting for the moment that I would but it's pretty hard to tell your friends that you dragged them halfway across the globe to get revenge on someone.

"Is there an Uber coming for us?", Ranboo asked as we were still in the airport.

"Yeah Niki called one while she was getting off", Wilbur gestured to the pink-haired girl asleep next to Hana, it was good for a girl to be here since she had been bombarded by men since she got here.

"Uber is here.." Ted whispered, trying to wake his sister up but failing.

"No no, you're doing it ALL wrong!" Jack pushed Ted away, cracking his fingers like a cartoon character.

"QUICK! THE BOMB IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!" He shouted, making her shoot up and everybody looked at us with concern.

"Let's leave before we get arrested" Charlie laughed, as Hana death glared at Jack.

We all piled into the 9-seater car, there were 10 of us.

"Jack in the boot" I told, as he put his hands up in defence.

"NO! MAKE THE CHILD GO IN THE BOOT! I'M AN ADULT!" Jack exclaimed, bi's little bald head going red.

Then, I picked him up bridal style opened the boot and threw him in, shutting it.

"LET ME OUT!" He shouted, laughing.

"I can't drive with-" The diver spoke up but was cut off by Ted putting his fingers in his ears and singing childishly.

"Man, why do I always get the weirdos?!" He huffed, driving.

"Has Jack died yet?" Niki asked in her soft voice.

"Hopefully, the bastard thought I would fit in the boot!" Tommy laughed, throwing his phone behind him so it would hit Jack.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!" Jack yelled in his British accent, still giggling making us do the same.

"You guys are evil" Ranboo shook their head but laughed along with the rest of us.

The drive was short until we arrived at the Airbnb, making sure Niki tipped the driver for having to put up with us.

"Poor guy probably got his day ruined" Hana spoke, smiling.

"Good, his car smelled like my dead grandma" Ranboo snorted, making us all look at them with concern.

"What?"They questioned, oblivious.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all, maybe they won't mind.