🅑︎🅔︎🅐︎🅒︎🅗︎ 🅘︎🅝︎ 🅛︎🅘︎🅕︎🅔︎ 🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅓︎🅔︎🅐︎🅣︎🅗︎

(Tommys P.O.V)

We were all in the car and driving back toward L.A. I hate the fact that everybody is acting as if it's okay as if something bad isn't going to come of this soon.

Tubbo's head is leaning against my shoulder as we sit together in the back. Me and Toby. We have stayed with each other through all of this.

When me and Toby got involved with this life, I didn't know who else I could tell. Throughout my whole life, Wilbur had been there for me whenever I didn't know what to do in a situation.

The car jolted causing me to shoot up.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" I heard a voice scream, making me cover my ears and duck.

"TOBY, GET DOWN! YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT COME ON, NOW!" I shouted as I watched him slump down and the car started rocking down something.

The sound of screams and bullets filled the air, making me queasy. The car eventually stopped falling and crashed into the floor.

I felt myself being dragged out of the car by Wilbur, seeing him cry made my heart hurt.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, tears forming in my own eyes.

"Oh, Tommy..." He sobbed as he looked to my right making me do the same.

"TOBY!!" I wailed, scrambling up and walking toward his body which was surrounded by everyone with first aid kits.

Tears streamed from my eyes as I pulled his head into my lap.

"You're gonna survive this Tubs, You can't die on me now, we have so much left to do together!" I cried, hugging his head.

"What happened?..." I looked up at Hana with red eyes.

"Brian found out I escaped and he's trying to kill Schlatt. Tubbo was in the seat behind him..." She looked away with tears in her eyes. "It's all my fault..."

I looked down at his pale face, He was going to make it. He's strong, I know he is.

Wilbur pulling me into a hug and bringing me away from him made me cry even more.

"NO, WE NEED MORE TIME! PLEASE!" I screamed, making my throat raw and painful.

"Please..."I coughed as I watched them pull a cloth over his head.

"NO! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM!",

Wilbur burst into tears and hugged me tighter as I kicked to try and break free from his embrace.

I cried and cried until it all went black...