🅑︎🅞︎🅞︎🅩︎🅔︎

When I woke up, I was being carried up a set of stairs and into a room.

I immediately panicked before realizing it was Ted.

"Heyyy, morning sunshine!" He spoke, a little too loud making me wince.

"Morning" I yawned, as he set me down once we got to the top.

"Where are we?" I asked, rubbing my eyes

" We drove a few hours away, you were asleep for like 8 hours" He informed me opening the door to the room.

"Guess I was tired, who am I sharing a room with?" I questioned as we walked into a musty-looking room.

"Ew, you guys are rich! You couldn't have got a nicer hotel?" I exclaimed looking at the yellowed sheets and the smell of dampness coming out of the room.

"Eh we need to lay low, anyway, your sharing with Schlatt and Charlie since it'll give you some bonding time while me, Quackity, Wilbur and, Tommy figure out what to do next since Schlatt is drunk again" Ted proclaimed.

"Again!? When he has liver failure I'm NOT pitting him on the transplant list" I told him annoyed.

How can you run an entire MAFIA but be drunk the whole time?

No wonder an entire mafia hated him, I can't blame them.

"Hey, you're finally awake!" Charlie called out, running over to me and hugging me.

"Finally!!! I thought... you were dead..." Schlatt slurred, dragging his feet over to me.

"Gross! You stink like cow shit, go take a shower" I cringed at the stench that was radiating off of him.

"Hey! You stink like cow shit!" He barked back.

"Schlatt, go take a shower" Ted grumbled as Schlatt walked into the room in defeat.

"Anyway, I'll leave you guys to get settled in, come to our room at 5 pm room A38" He let us know walking off to his room.

Me and Charlie both walked into the room, shutting the door behind us.

"Hey, do you know why those people got into the house?" I asked, shaking slightly remembering that horrible night.

"Don't tell Ted I told you this but, There is a snake in the gang, we think we know who it is but they have been spying and telling Brian about our plans"

"Long story short, Brian now knows about you and can use you as an advantage to try to hurt us because he knows if you get hurt it's going to distract us so he can attack Schlatt," He affirmed, taking in a breath after the whole story.

"Dude, that's scary, Where are we going to go from here?" I questioned picking at my nails, frightened about the answer to my question.

"We sent some people to check out the house to see if it's safe but we're gonna stay here for a day or two" He answered, as Schlatt came into the room, flopping down on 1 of 3 beds which happens to be the one next to Charlies as mine was next to the window and Charlies was in the middle.

"Dude, I have a raging hangover" Schlatt mumbled into his pillow.

" I thought since you are an alcoholic you should be used to it by now" I snorted, making fun of him for his alcoholism.

" Shut the fuck up" he responded, making me and Charlie burst out in laughter as Schlatt groaned with a small smile on his face.

At least my life is getting a little better day by day.