𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Five years later

Katniss & Peeta,

Finnick and I hope this letter finds you well. 

I think you two will be happy to hear that Katniss'  mother has been training new medical units in the Capitol. Rhosyn has been working directly under her, and she's been getting better and better each day. 

Rhosyn recently moved out and is living with a few friends she made in the medic team. She still visits us every single week.

Finnick and I are loving every single moment we have with Rianne and Kai. Rianne is very excited to see Katniss again, and Kai has been asking for Peeta every single day since we left twelve last year. We hope we can visit you two again soon. Rianne wants to see her godparents!

Like Rianne promised you two, she left some flowers on Mags' grave. 

We've all suffered so much but we owe it to their memories and to our children to do our best with these lives. I hope you're both finding some peace.

- Finnick & Koa

In the envelope lies a picture of their small family. Koa, Finnick, Kai, Rianne, and Rhosyn. Rianne in the photo holds a small feather, a Mockingjay feather, which has also been put inside the envelope.

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

THATS IT im crying

thank you guys so much for being with me for this journey. ive been working on this book for months even though i only started posting it a few weeks ago. ive loved writing this and its gotten so much off of my mind.

next up, i will be writing an enemies to lovers story with Finnick Odair. i will update this book with another chapter once it's out- or you can follow! 

love you guys and all of your support, seeing all the comments in the chapters really makes my day. i read every single one of them.