𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Blood, shocking, beating, repeat.

What Peeta Mellark and Kekoa Hades pulled on the Capitol had not only warned the rebels, but also came with repercussions.

They were moved out of the mansion. They were put into another building, she didn't know what or where, but frankly she didn't have enough time to think about it, she had to think about how to stay alive.

The three of them were put into a large room. They could finally interact, but they seemed hesitant. They had to watch each other get tortured, restrained down to their beds.

Rhosyn had to watch Peeta, who had been close with her throughout this entire experience, forget who he was. After only a day of torture, maybe even just a few hours, it was full of struggling, screaming, and syringes.

They kept injecting Peeta with something, it was like a black liquid, they all had no idea what it was, but it was making Peeta go crazy. 

Kekoa was slowly forgetting everything she had learned, the Capitol had been injecting her with something as well. It wasn't the same as what Peeta was getting.

She was getting another electrocution, she couldn't stop it, and she hated not being able to do anything about it. 

Peacekeepers coming in, another round of beatings.

Broadcasts.

Echoes of Finnick's voice, over and over again, him telling her how disappointed he was.

It's fake, it's fake.

The hours were blending together, it was never-ending. They didn't know how much time had passed, but at this rate- they were going to die.

Finnick's screams echoed throughout her mind, his voice longing and calling for her name, it didn't stop. Her tears seemed to stray along her face for what seemed like ever, and she was surprised she had any left to shed.

The crushing of his legs replayed in her head, over and over. 

Her games replayed. Liu's death. Willow's death. Revenge sounded throughout the area.

"You're a monster, Kekoa."

Wiress's death. She could've prevented that if she kept a sharper eye out. Maybe she could've saved Cashmere while she was at it. She could've saved Liu if she tried hard enough. She could've saved Willow if she volunteered. 

Revenge.

Kekoa laid on the bed, and once the peacekeepers came- she expected another round of torture. But they ripped her right from the ground and dragged her out of the room. Rhosyn cried for her.

She stumbled and dragged herself down the hallway, two men holding her up by her arms.

A room with her father.

"Look who's back." The man's hoarse voice sounded even worse. He probably hadn't drank anything in days, at least not consistently. He was strapped right against the floor. 

A gun was in her hand when the peacekeepers shut the door.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked, laughing. "I've been sitting here weeks and haven't complained once."

"Do you know what Daiyu did to me?" Kekoa asked, her voice in a low whisper. Her father had no idea what she was talking about. 

"Your mother has been dead for years, get over it."