𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Kekoa woke up in the morning to the sound of a cannon ringing out in the distance somewhere, but she heard some kind of noise coming from around her. Spotting it, it was a silver box floating in the water.

"Why the hell couldn't it have landed in my lap? Really?" Kekoa groaned and stood up, walking over to the edge of the water, going about knee deep before grabbing the box and making her way back to where she was. 

'For your wrist.' - F.O

"Thanks Finnick." She said aloud, knowing he could hear her. She opened the tin and saw some medicine, some string of some kind, and a needle. She, for the first time in a while, was thankful for her father for making her take care of herself.

Kekoa remembered the time when her and her brother fought, it was almost a year ago or so when he actually pulled a knife on her, cutting a part of her leg open. Her father gave her the materials she needed and left her to do it. Not only that, but Willow had accidentally cut a part of her arm open when digging through sand where a blade was for some reason. She had good practice.

She pulled the bandages off, looking at the wound, which was more open than usual due to the pressure she's been putting on it. She tied the thread to the needle and put it through her skin, she winced from the pain but she quickly got it done.

Tying off the thread, she closed the wound. She ripped the end of the thread with her teeth, and put some medicine right over it to make sure it could heal. Then, for safety measures, put some more bandages over it.

She grabbed her things from the ground and decided to make her way around the arena again. Staying in one spot could make her vulnerable, especially if the careers found her in the area.

Pulling some crackers from her bag, she got a move on, eating them while hiking up and around some small hills. She looked up at the volcano on the island, wondering when it would eventually erupt. The gamemakers had put it here for a reason.

It was a peaceful day for the time being, no cannons have gone off besides this morning, and she hadn't heard anyone or seen anyone around. She carried her spear in her dominant hand, always being ready for a sneak attack.

The same noise she heard earlier this morning faded into existence. She looked up, seeing the parachute carrying down a double pointed spear, which she grabbed, and noticed a note attached to it.

'People here love you, hopefully this lands on your lap.' - F.O

They love her because she killed innocent lives.

Kekoa put the note into her pocket like she had done with the last one. She took the parachute off of the weapon and inspected it. It was beautiful. A black metal handle in the middle, with gray wood. Then, black metal spearheads. The spearheads at the end were about a foot long, and had rigid sides, which are good for getting kills.