𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 - 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

Johanna immediately ran to Katniss, pulling her up and having her cough up all the water.

"Finnick! Finnick!" Johanna yelled for Finnick, saying his name each time she yelled. Starting looking through the water, she sees nothing but darkness. She held up Katniss, unable to jump in the water, Peeta ran to Katniss's side.

"Where's she? Where's Koa?!" He looked to Katniss, and she pointed down into the water, that's when a cannon went off. Everyone's heart instantly fell in their chest.

"She helped me get up, I don't know where she is." Katniss kept coughing, and Finnick prepared to dive into the water until the brunette came up, coughing.

Peeta and Katniss pulled Koa up to the rocks, Peeta patted her back, allowing her to get all the water out of her system. 

Koa's leg was drenched with blood, she could not catch a break.

"What a day, huh?" Koa laughed but Finnick just looked down at her as a tear fell from his eye, he couldn't help but smile at her happiness from almost dying.

"You made a joke." Johanna said, but she immediately started laughing too. "You hang out with me too much." Johanna took the pressure off Koa's leg wound, focusing on the other on her ankle one instead. Koa moved one of her hands to her shin, stopping the bleeding.

"I didn't die, what are you on about? Just swallowed some water." Koa wiped her face with her sleeve, and Finnick put an arm around her, hugging her, which scared her a bit. "What happened?"

"We heard the cannon go off." Beetee looked at her like she had gone crazy.

"Oh, no. I killed some guy down there." Kekoa said casually.

"You're crazy." Johanna stated.

"No, he's the crazy one. He acted like a shark down there! Stabbing me and shit." She yelled. 

"Okay, you spend way too much time with me," Johanna stated, which earned a nod from both District 4 tributes. "Katniss I think you need to thank someone for saving your life, she jumped in after you." Johanna looked to Katniss, who was now sitting straight up next to Peeta.

"What? Why?" Katniss looked at Koa, who shrugged, knowing she couldn't tell Katniss the plan. When both Katniss and Peeta exchanged weird yet serious looks, she knew she had to come up with something.

"We're an alliance, I would hope you would do the same for me." Katniss hesitated.

"Here." Katniss pulled the can of medicine off her belt and tossed it to her, which she caught with her open hand. Finnick stepped forward and took it from her, giving her a look of 'let me do it,' which she allowed.