𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

"They're thinking of sending more forces to District 2 to try and get them to join the rebellion." Rhosyn said. 

Rhosyn, Finnick, Johanna, and Kekoa sat in the cafeteria. Kekoa received weird glances from some District 13 civilians, which she sort of understood because of what Peeta and herself said on television. She just returned the favor by sending them a cold glare.

"They sent Katniss there a week or two ago." Johanna. "They're crazy. They'll never join."

"I think Katniss went willingly. She's getting tired of waiting around to storm the Capitol." Rhosyn said.

"Where'd you find that out?" Finnick asked. He had a hand laying on Koa's leg, while he ate with the other. 

She can't help but sneak a few glances at him while they all talked, which he caught her doing a few times.

"Sneaking around." Rhosyn shrugged. "I find it interesting. I mean, a lot of the district at this point are somehow involved."

"Yeah, but peacekeepers are raised in two. They're pretty loyal to the Capitol." Koa said. "There's no way they would openly join the cause."

Koa put some food she didn't touch on a separate plate, wanting to give it to Peeta. It was also an excuse to give him some company.

Finnick and Johanna decided to step away, wanting to go talk to themselves while the other two girls visited Peeta.

Rhosyn and Koa made their way to Peeta's hospital room to be met with two guards at the door. 

"We're here to give food to Peeta." Rhosyn tried opening the door, but the guard blocked her from entering. "What?"

"Let us in." Koa stood to them, but they didn't budge. That's when Coin, followed by Plutarch exited the room.

"Just the girls I wanted to see." Coin smiled. "You two are not permitted to visit Mr. Mellark anymore."

"What? Why not?" Rhosyn asked.

"He attacked our mockingjay, he's not stable. We can't risk other guards being hurt, especially our victors." Coin seemed to direct the comment towards Koa in a way, referencing Gale's injuries from a week before and another guard when she woke up.

"Keeping him in a confined room himself isn't going to make him better." 

Coin didn't budge, but it seemed her eyes lit up with something.

"Ms. Hades, you're a phenomenal fighter." Coin smiled, and Koa didn't understand what she was getting at. "I want you to join our force."

"Okay, wait. She just got out of the hospital." Rhosyn stated, but Koa didn't see an issue with it.

"I'll do it if we are freely allowed to see Peeta and bring him out of his room." Rhosyn looked at Koa with shock.

"That's asking a bit much, don't you think?" Coin rebuttled.

"You mentioned I'm a phenomenal fighter. I can be assigned to him every single time he leaves his room, nobody will be hurt."