𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

"She certainly doesn't seem amused." Koa pointed out Katniss to Finnick, who looked up to see what she was talking about. Katniss was making her way around the training room, looking at all the tributes, probably trying to learn their skills or make some allies.

"She's at the rope tying station, my favorite." Finnick walked over to where Katniss stood, trying to learn to tie knots, and Finnick appeared right behind her, putting his arms around her waist and attempting to help her, but she spun away and gave him a scared and confused look.

Koa couldn't help but feel some kind of coldness and jealousy in her heart when Finnick did that. She didn't exactly know why she felt that way.

"Let me show you the best knot to know in the arena." Finnick grabbed the rope and started tying the knot and Koa walked closer, standing directly ahead of him while Katniss stood off to the side. "Don't look at me look at the knot." He gave her a small laugh, and Koa smiled, admiring the man, but directed her attention to the rope he was holding.

Koa knew exactly what knot he was tying. Finnick then put the rope right around his neck and tightened it, holding it slightly up around his head and pretending to pass out. Katniss smiled at his playfulness, and so did Koa. Finnick slid his hand down the rope and held it up to his partner.

"Do you want to take me for a walk?" Finnick made eye contact with Koa who looked surprised, and her heartbeat increased in some kind of way. Taking the rope, Katniss just looked at the two, smiled at them, and left.

"What a jokester." Koa loosened the noose and reached her hands over his shoulders, lifting it over his head, which made him slightly frown, but she smiled up at him. "I love you for it, though." Finnick eyes slightly widened and had a shocked face. The corner of his mouth slightly rose up into a smile.

"What should we work on?" Finnick asked, slowly walking around the room.

"I'm going to work on spear throwing probably." Koa looked at the weapon rack, and Finnick nodded. "Have fun throwing your trident, Poseidon." Koa walked away to the rack to grab 2 spears, once having it in her hand, she made her way over to a platform that had a long tunnel.

Holograms appeared on the other end of the tunnel, running at her. In one hand, she readied her spear, and once they crossed paths, she threw it, going right through their chests. Another hologram appeared as well, this time way closer to her, easily taking it out with a slash from the shoulder to the middle of the chest before pushing it fully through the hologram.

Koa heard clapping behind her, and she turned to see who it was, face to face with Cashmere.

"Wonderful spear throwing, Koa." Cashmere smiled, her hands going down to her sides. Cashmere and Koa surprisingly got along well, they were okay friends, they often saw one another a lot at the Capitol.