𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

"Another interview today." Peeta spoke, and Kekoa looked to him slowly, wondering how he heard. "Guards outside were talking about it." Koa nodded, and the two looked at Rhosyn.

Ever since Rhosyn found out of Finnick in critical condition, and not wanting to see Koa, her demeanor had changed. Peeta didn't know exactly why, but Koa had some idea.

Finnick and Koa together made Rhosyn feel like she had actual parents who cared about her. If Finnick truly didn't want to see Koa, it probably felt like her entire family was falling apart again.

The two left Rhosyn alone, which they couldn't tell was a good decision or a bad one. 

"What do you think they'll have us say this time?" Kekoa asked Peeta, and he shrugged.

"The revolution." Peeta said. "That's all they have us talk about."

"Right."

Kekoa knew they'd likely just have them speak some random nonsense that would try and stop the revolution, though she doubt anything they said would stop anything.

Kekoa was much skinnier that she ever had been, even when her father used to starve her back at home. From being in the Capitol, she had dropped at least fifteen pounds, they barely fed them, which made sense why she dropped so much.

Rhosyn and Peeta looked the same way. Skinnier and ill-looking.

Eventually, the moment the two were waiting for arrived. Peacekeepers came into their rooms, and they stood up willingly, ready to go, and they were taken.

Kekoa once again left a blood trail. Her room was filled with about 3 inches of blood now, more and more getting added each day. 

They stopped in the hallway for some reason, and some of the guards went into the room while two of them stayed with the prisoners. However, one of the double doors was creaked open the slightest bit.

Peeta and Kekoa looked at one another, making sure the other knew what was happening, and the listened in. They wouldn't be able to piece everything together without full context,  but they tried anyway.

"The bombing will start later today, then."

"Airships will be sent over thirteen, with the amount of power it holds, I doubt anything will be left of the area." 

"They'll be dead in no time."

Peeta and Kekoa didn't recognize the voices, until one spoke up. 

"Once Ms. Everdeen dies, the revolution will die with her."

Peeta and Kekoa glanced back at each other, making sure not to catch attention of the guards behind them. Soon enough, the doors opened fully, a bunch of random peacekeepers and royal-looking people walking out, Snow being the only one left in the room.

"Perfect, you two are here." He smiled. "You see, the radicals have gotten far worse. There was an outage the other night, if you remember. The electrical dam in District 5 has been... destroyed in some ways." 

"You two need to sell that you really want them to stop, or else there will be repercussions."

Kekoa and Peeta didn't say a word, but just nodded silently. Snow immediately dismissed them, not keeping them any longer then he had to. They were escorted to different rooms, but there was a new person in Koa's room.

"Aurelia?" Kekoa looked at the woman up and down, and the woman looked back to her and smiled.

"Wonderful to see you, Kekoa, but we must get you cleaned up for your interview." Aurelia had an odd face on, she also didn't look the same. She looked sick, she wasn't dressed as fancy either, but Kekoa left it and just got herself cleaned.