41: PHILOCALIST

'A philocalist is a person who appreciates and finds beauty in all its forms, whether it is easily discernable or deeper and unappreciated by others. They take the time to observe, listen, touch, think, and understand the beauty that surrounds them. The term "philocalist" is derived from Greek roots, with "philo-" meaning "fondness for" or "love of," and "kalós" meaning "beautiful" or "lovely."'

Warning🚨: NOT FOR MINORS. Slight lang 'to kaya I expect na magpapakabait kayo.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

CLÍODHNA EISDRACHEN POINT OF VIEW

It's 8:30 PM and the game is about to start.

Saint is our very competitive captain. He's busy shouting instructions, his veins in his neck bulging with every words he says.

Jessica and Eloisa volunteered to play in tonight's game. They don't look pumped up and ready, parang may ilangan pa but unexpectedly si Eloi ang naiilang at hindi si Jess.

Athena and I, however, are assigned to the last station, the Riddle station. Once Jess and Eloi collected all eight puzzle pieces, we have to put the puzzle together, and then a riddle will be revealed.

Athena had this demeanor where she wasn't overly competitive, not the type to engage in pre-game trash talk or argue with other groups. She was the kind of girl who would give her all to win just to satisfy her little baby ego, kind of like lowkey competitive.

"Aren't you feeling overwhelmed by the crowd here? It's noisy too," Athena spoke calmly. Nakapako ang mata niya sa nga taong nasa paligid namin.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I didn't feel as uncomfortable in the crowd anymore, nor did I feel like I was being suffocated or losing my breath.

Social activities had become more bearable ever since I decided to have Athena by my side. She always managed to calm me down whenever I felt nauseous or uneasy about things I wasn't used to.

"What do you think about Jess and Eloi?" I looked at the two I mentioned.
"Eloi looks so tense while Jess seems back to her normal self. Did you talk to Jess and Eloi?" I glanced at Athena, who was also observing Eloi and Jess.

"Jessica is definitely in love with Eloisa," she smiled. "And as for Eloisa, she's aware of her own feelings."

I furrowed my brow, having no clue about Eloisa. "So, you've already talked to Eloisa?"

She chuckled softly. "Of course, ako pa. Let's just say I have a golden rule, Clio. I don't disclose the secrets my friends share with me."

My mouth slightly dropped as I looked at her. I wanted to know more, but she was right. She shouldn't reveal the secrets that other people confided in her, and I respected that.

"Is it good news or bad?" I wasn't prying, but I just wanted to have an idea of what to expect for the two of them.

Athena looked at me, her smile not quite reaching her eyes. She shook her head, "They are both dancers, but in different genres..."

They both have a passion for it, but excel in different fields.

They both like each other... But their beliefs and perspectives in life are different.

I smiled back at her, understanding her point.

She smiled even wider. "You're really smart, Clio."

I furrowed my brow. "Stop mentioning that I'm smart."