38: EMPATHS

"Empaths have a heightened sense of intuition, allowing them to anticipate the needs of others before they are expressed. They are often described as being "in tune" with others and have a natural inclination towards caring for and helping others. However, this sensitivity can also make empaths vulnerable to taking on the emotions of others, which sometimes even to the point of feeling overwhelmed or drained."

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

CLÍODHNA EISDRACHEN POINT OF VIEW

At 6 P.M.

The whole Accountancy Department Students started to gather.

All the accountancy students, ranging from freshmen to the graduating section, were present. A total of 7 luxurious buses were arranged by the School.

3 allocated for the first-year students;

2 for the second-year students;

1 for us in the third year;

And another 1 specifically for the graduating class.

As I stepped onto the bus, I purposely chose a seat on the side where the driver's seat was positioned, giving me a great view of the road ahead. The seat itself was incredibly comfortable, and in front of me, there was a tablet provided for entertainment. Additionally, right beneath the table screen, we had a storage space filled with complimentary water, soda, and snacks, ensuring that we wouldn't go hungry during the journey. The bus even provided brand new headphones for each student, encouraging us to take them home as they were specifically intended for our use.

"Clio, Athena will be sitting next to you," Hera informed me as she facilitated the attendance for our class level, still standing as she settled everyone in.

With an hour left before our departure to Ilocos Norte, I turned to Hera, "Where will you sit?" I asked. She smiled and chose the seat beside me before closing her eyes for a moment.

I knew she must have been exhausted, but her duties just didn't seem to leave her alone. "I'll sit in the seat beside, so if you want to talk to me, you can find me easily," she said, pointing to the seat in the first row just before the driver's seat.

"I'll talk to Saint; he'll handle the attendance. Take a rest, wifey," I said, concerned as I noticed her weary complexion.

"No, it's fine. It's just an hour before the bus departs. I'll sleep during the journey, so don't worry," she replied before getting up and giving me a smile before stepping off the bus.

She was stubborn when it came to work. Perhaps it was due to her level of maturity or her age factor. Hera had experienced so many things already; she had been working for how long? Her work etiquette was truly admirable. When it came to dedication, I would let Hera take the crown.

As the dark sky completely took over, a few rain drops started to trickle down from above. At first, it was just a gentle drizzle, but suddenly it poured cats and dogs, each drop hitting the ground with great force.

I took out my phone, plugged in the old-school wired headphones provided by the school, and started playing music in the background. I closed my eyes and let the melodies of my playlist, starting with Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven.

The seat's backrest was soft and comfortable, and it even had a massage function. They also provided a blanket and a pillow, making it perfect for a peaceful sleep. I could recline my seat without worrying about inconveniencing the person behind me since there was ample space between each seat.