🅜︎🅘︎🅢︎🅢︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of screaming in the room next to mine, it sounded like a male.

"HELP! WAKE UP WAKE UP!" Tommy shouted shaking me as bullets whizzed through the air.

We both ducked under the bed as we heard screaming and loud bangs from the other rooms, I sobbed into my hands.

What if someone's dead?

"It's gonna be okay, just breathe" Tommy cooed as I stood up and went to
open the door.

"Are you mad!?" Tommy asked frantically as the noise stopped.

"Get under the fucking bed!" He whispered dragging me under it where he was.

Someone walked into the room making me freeze, my whole body shook with terror as they started looking around the room with guns in their hands.

"They can't hide forever, stupid, stupid people. Schlatt thought he could come here to avenge his sister... HA! Nobody can take me down" Brian said to the person next to him.

Brian was here, but more importantly... Schlatt wasn't here for business, he wasn't here for backup, he was here for himself. And for his sister.

When they walked out of the room I let out a sigh of relief, crawling out from under the bed.

"Are you okay?" Tommy questioned, rubbing my back. I nodded my head in response and opened the door after waiting to hear the front one close.

"Do you think they're in their rooms?" I asked, was Tommy looked down sheepishly.

"Hana, they're gone. That's why I was in your room... I wanted to see if they took you too, you and Ranboo are the only ones still here..." He responded with tears in his eyes.

"Well how the fuck are 3 teens supposed to rescue 6 adults!?" I asked frantically.

"Beats me.." He looked down at his shaking knees in a train of thought.

This was going to be a longgg week....