Chapter Twenty-Three

I woke up in a bed that was not my own with a stranger wrapped in my arms. 

No, not a stranger. 

Tav was in my arms sleeping soundly. Her red hair was undone, flowing around her face like a wild and fiery halo. With her lips parted just slightly and the shimmer of her scaled skin in the candlelight, she looked ethereal - seemingly heaven sent, just for me. 

In the dim light, I could make out the dozens of paintings and portraits hanging on her walls. Some were life-capturing images of her sisters playing or teaching each other how to braid. Some were of her mother, cooking in the kitchen. Others were detailed sketches of a man smiling - a man that I assumed was her father. I noticed a few abstract pieces as well. These contained splotches of red and purple, framing a shade of red very similar to Tav's skin color. A self-portrait perhaps? I would have to ask when she woke up. 

I tightened my arms around her and tucked my chin where her neck met her shoulder. She instinctively shifted closer into me, brushing her rear end against my, now, very awake cock. I rubbed up against her, hoping to soothe some of the ache I was feeling, and a quiet moan escaped my lips. My right hand trailed down her waist and along the waistband of her sleeping pants before I edged my fingers underneath the thin fabric. 

"Mmmm good morning," Tav mumbled and my hand stilled. 

"Morning, my sweet." I kissed the soft skin of her neck and heard her sleepy giggle of delight. I began to pull my hand away, but Tav grabbed it, dragging it back to its place along the crevice of her hips. 

"Don't stop," she whispered. 

"You'll have to be quiet, little love." In response, she rubbed herself back onto me with purpose. That was enough for me. 

I dove my hand into her pants, searching for that magical bud of nerves that I knew would be her undoing. With a slight flick of my finger, a sharp gasp escaped her pretty lips. 

"Already so wet for me," I slowly inserted a finger into her. "Whatever will I do with you?" 

"More, more, more," she whimpered, grinding against my hand. I obliged, slipping more fingers in and moving them in and out with a steady rhythm. Tav's short gasps of pleasure were like shots of electricity - my cock was painfully hard and wanting release, but first I wanted to make her feel good. I could deal with myself later. I moved down the bed and began removing her pants, relishing the feel of her curvy hips and muscular calves. I placed kisses everywhere I could touch and threw her pants to the side, along with her underwear. 

Tav sat up and reached for my own trousers, but I waved her hands away and pressed her back down onto the bed. 

"Let me do this for you," I said, lowering myself to her most private part. With one long lick of my tongue, her wetness filled my mouth and all of my sense with carnal lust. Tav had to cover her mouth with her hands to muffle her cries. I continued my mouth's assault, eating her out with as much delicacy as I could manage, but her pussy was better than blood to most thirsty vampire. As I sucked on her clit, Tav's hips bucked with orgasm, and only then did I let up, moving my mouth to her thighs and placing sweet kisses along them. 

"Gods, that was ... that was amazing." Tav's breathless voice was quiet. "Now, your turn." She sat up and pushed me on my back, unbuttoning and undoing my pants until my cock sprang free of its restraints. 

"Tav, you don't have to do anything." I told her. "You don't owe me - I did what I did because I wanted to, not to receive anything from you."

"So generous of you, Astarion," Tav whispered. She opened her mouth and licked the entire underside of my cock with her wonderful tongue, and I groaned. 

"Let me do this for you." She repeated my words back to me. I nodded, giving my permission. Tav went on, licking and sucking until short whimpers were all I could muster. The pleasure was immense, like nothing I had ever known before. Tav grinned devilishly at me, and making eye contact, lowered her entire mouth down onto my cock, covering it with her lips. Now it was my turn to cover my lips to silence the moan that came out of me. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock, sucking lightly and just enough to bring me to release. 

"Tav, ugh, I'm going to -!" My whole body began to shake and twitch with my finishing, and Tav once again surprised me by swallowing my whole load, and then smiling at me when she was done. 

"How was that?" She whispered. I could only nod, exhausted by the pleasure I had just received. I buttoned myself back up as Tav put her own pants back on, and then I bundled my love into my arms and held her tight. She wrapped her arms around me and looked into my eyes with her amethyst-colored ones. 

"Astarion?" 

"Yes, darling?" 

Tav paused. "Do you love me?" 

"I've never known love." I responded. "But I think this might be what it's supposed to be."

"That's enough for me," Tav whispered, snuggling into my chest. We held each other close until the sounds of the others waking echoed through the house.