Chapter Thirty-Five

I woke up shivering, even though I was wrapped so tightly in Astarion's arms that moving was difficult. Still, I slipped out of his embrace, and he made grumbling noises of disapproval. The chilly air bit at my bare arms and I immediately regretted getting out of bed. 

I scrounged around for another tunic or layer to wrap myself in and found Astarion's white ruffled shirt neatly folded. I held it close and admired the delicate stitching along the seams of the sleeves - a careful handed Astarion obviously cared a great deal about this shirt. Continuing my search, I found a pair of underwear that read the words, "If you're reading this, you managed to bed or behead me. Either way, you got lucky." The words were in elegant cursive, sewn into his undergarments. I chuckled, wondering how many had actually thought to read their lover's underwear. 

"Little love, what on earth are you doing," Astarion's sleepy drawl pulled me out of my musings. I turned to look at him, holding the underwear. 

"Apparently, I got lucky," I joked. Astarion rolled his eyes at the undergarments, but a smile tugged at his lips. He pulled back the covers and shivered. 

"Come back to bed - the sun's barely up." When I complied, snuggling into the warmth of his smooth chest, Astarion practically purred with happiness. 

"I didn't know you could sew," I mumbled, teeth chattering. 

"There are plenty of things you don't know about me, Tav," He responded. "But we'll have time to explore every part of each other." 

"Every part?" I asked, suggestion plain in my voice. I felt Astarion stiffen behind me, then try to shift and move around to hide his sudden erection, but I wouldn't let him go that easily. I turned to face him in bed and kissed him soundly, reaching into his trousers as I did so. He hissed at the coldness of my fingers, then nipped at my jaw, urging me to go on. Astarion's cock was solid as stone and I moved my hand back and forth against it as we kissed. He shimmied off my leggings and underwear, tossing them to the other side of the room. 

"Hundreds of years, I've been alive," Astarion murmured against my lips, grabbing my leg and pulling it over his hip to get us closer. "And nothing has ever felt as good as you do." He trailed a cool hand over my aching clit, back and forth, desperately slow. "We could spend an entire decade just like this, and it still wouldn't be long enough."

"Good thing we have forever," I whispered. Astarion chuckled, low and soft, and I suddenly couldn't handle anything less than him inside me. I tugged down his pants, throwing them, then lined him up against me. 

"Impatient, are we?" He hummed, his teeth tugging on my ear and shooting sparks across my vision. When I finally felt his cock enter me, a gasp of relief escaped me, and that wicked smile of his bloomed across his face. Astarion moved his hips back and forth with a cruel slowness, relishing in every sigh and plea I uttered. 

"Please, Astarion, I need more," I begged. My hips bucked at every twitch of his cock and my wetness filled the air with the sound of pure arousal. 

"Such lovely manners." Astarion praised me, but his tongue was gliding down my neck and down to my breasts and manners were the last thing on my mind. He latched on to one nipple, licking and sucking with such care that I wanted to scream. I reached my hands out - one threading itself through his silky hair and forcing his face closer, urging him, telling him I wanted more, while the other hand gripped his ass as I ground against him, crying out when the complete length of him filled me. It only took a few wonderful strokes before I was writhing in orgasm, shaking from the inside out. 

"Finished already?" He laughed once again and slid out of me, still hard as a rock and ready for more. 

I shook my head, breathless, unable to speak. I rolled on my back and held out my arms. He understood immediately and moved above me, supporting himself with his forearms and once again inserting his delicious cock deep inside me. 

"Oh, gods, fuck," I moaned and grabbed at him, searching for a physical anchor in this complete ecstasy that I was in. 

"Do you want more?" Astarion asked, hunger and lust adding a growl to his word. 

I could only nod and pull him closer, catching his lips with mine in a kiss that was mostly teeth and tongue and all desperation. 

Astarion thrust into me with abandon, pounding deep until I swore I could feel his cock against my cervix. He broke away from the kiss and lowered his mouth to my neck, and his moans and breathy words of encouragement chipped away at me until I was nearly finished again. 

"Tav, I'm almost there," He groaned. I could only nod. Again and again, he slammed into me, eventually lowering one of his hands to rub my clit while moving his hips, and I began to cry out, letting him know that my climax was near. 

"You're so beautiful when you cum," Astarion whispered into my ear. 

And that was it. I was done. 

"Shit. Shit." He collapsed on top of me, gasping for air and cock twitching inside of me. "Gods, you're perfect. Every time." 

I kissed the top of his head in response. 

"I love you."

My heart burst at those words of his. 

"I love you too."