Chapter Thirty-Seven

I lowered myself into the warm porcelain tub, closing my eyes and sighing loudly at the instant relief the hot water gave me. Living in a camp with almost a dozen people meant bathing in the same stream or lake that we happened to pass by - and the only times Cazador permitted me to bathe were when he was sending me out into the streets, so this was a luxury. 

I dunked my head under and scrubbed at my hair and face, not hearing Tav when she came prancing into the washroom. My head came back up and I pushed the sopping hair out of my face, but nearly jumped when I saw another person standing next to me. 

"Care if I join you?" She asked, a devilish smile illuminating that beautiful face of hers. The window in the washroom had the afternoon sun cascading over her naked skin, and every scar, every scale was shimmering in the light. Tav's long hair curled around her shoulders and breasts and it was difficult for me to keep my focus off of them. 

"Come here," I growled, reaching for her hips and dragging her to the side of the tub. Tav's soft laughter was only adding fuel to my growing desire. She dipped one leg into the tub, then the other, and she lowered herself just above my fully hard cock. 

"I like your hair slicked back like that." She leaned forward and kissed me. I grabbed her ass and pulled her closer, just so, moving her body back and forth against me. The water swirled and sloshed over the sides of the tub with every movement we made but the sound of it slapping against the tile floor was miles away. 

I grabbed her chin and forced her face away from mine, allowing access to her beautiful neck. I kissed along her jawline and down along her arterial vein, then bit down on her shoulder, sucking and kissing to soften the sting. 

"Gods, I love that," she moaned, twisting her head to give me more of her neck. I continued my lavishing, reveling in every soft cry and whimper that came from her lips. I made my way down to her breasts, nipping and sucking until she was grinding down on me and holding the sides of the tub for support. Tav reached down and grabbed for my cock, lining it up so that she could easily insert it. When the full weight of her sank down on me, I groaned loudly and let my head sink back against the back of the tub, fully admiring the naked and gorgeous drow riding me. 

"See something you like?" She asked between gasps of pleasure, her crimson eyes fluttering open and closed with every movement. 

I grabbed her hips and bucked, grinning as her head fell to the side, utterly lost in pleasure. "You're perfect," I praised her. "Such a shame - no one else will ever know what you feel like." 

"You're sure about that?" Tav's words held no weight behind them, but they lit a fire in me all the same. I twisted her hair in my fist and pulled, yanking her head back so that her eyes opened wide, staring at me as I leaned in close. 

"If anyone touches you, I'll kill them," I murmured, licking up the length of her neck and nibbling on her ear, making sure that she heard my promise. I felt her pulse and breathing quicken with arousal. "Do you like that, pet?" I pulled on her hair again and she moaned, eyes closing and lips forming a delicious 'o'. Deciding that I couldn't fuck her properly in this tub, I held on to her limp body and stepped out of the water, careful not to slip on the mess we had made on the floor. I carried her back to the bed and threw her down, pulling her legs so that they hung off the edge of the bed. Tav looked up at me expectantly, wriggling her hips against mine, trying desperately to get me back inside of her. Instead, I went down to my knees and brought my lips to her pussy, licking along the entirety of her and sucking on her bud of nerves. 

"Fuck, Astarion, I can't -" Her words were cut short when my mouth fully went to work, completely ravishing her. Tav's cries were louder than they ever had been in camp, and I realized she'd been holding back this entire time. I bit down, softly and carefully, on her clit, and she exploded. 

"Shit, shit, oh gods," Tav's voice was nearly a scream as she shook with an orgasm. I kissed her thighs, waiting for her to come down from her high, but she continued to twitch and shiver with every touch. 

Eventually, her head lifted and she gave me an incredulous look. "I don't believe I asked you to stop," she said, one eyebrow raised. I chuckled and stood, my cock still straight as an arrow. 

"You want more?" I asked. She nodded, gaze stuck on my solid member. I lined myself up once again, slipping in easily with how drenched her pussy was. We both sighed, the feeling of pleasure mutual. 

"Tell me you're mine," I ordered, moving slowly in and out of her. Tav's hips bucked as she tried to take in more of me, but I wouldn't give her anything more. 

"I'm yours," She gasped. "Astarion, I'm yours, just please - "

I slammed into her, gripping her hips for support and she cried out, eyes rolling back and hands coming up to play with her breasts while I fucked her. Water trickled down my face and dripped onto her stomach as I moved back and forth with ferocity. Every thrust had her screaming out her pleasure, and I trailed one hand down her body, letting my thumb play with her clit while I moved in and out of her. 

"Astarion, please, I'm going to cum," Tav cried. I leaned over her, fingers still working on her pussy and cock slamming into her cervix. I was close. 

"More, more, more, oh gods, right there, oh, Astarion," Her ramblings were cut off by choked silence as she came, entire body trembling with release. I pulled out and my cum shot all over her bare torso, the white contrasting against her red skin. We were still for a few moments, both of us catching our breath. 

"That was so good," She gasped, curling into a ball on the bed, a lazy smile growing on her face. I dropped down next to her, shivering on the soaking wet mattress. 

"We only have forever to practice," I joked. The sun sank lower in the sky while we lay there, both of us too exhausted to move.