20. Dinner

Discipline: Dave/Juliet & Cody (M/FM) Warning

Tonight Mark, Skylar's dad is coming over for dinner. Skylar is really excited for him to meet Kennan's parents.

"My dad should be here any minute." Skylar tells Kennan as they're sitting on the couch. Kennan smiles at her, kissing her.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Dave is helping Amanda get everything ready. "Could you talk to the kids, I want them on their best behavior." Amanda asks. "Of course." Dave says kissing her on the cheek. Amanda smiles at him. "If they misbehave tonight they will be getting a hard punishment that's for sure." Amanda says. "I believe you honey, I'll talk to them." Dave says. Dave finishes setting the table and goes upstairs to talk to the kids.

Dave knocks on Juliet's bedroom first. "Come in!" Juliet says. Dave walks in and closes the door behind him. Juliet is doing her makeup for tonight. "Hi dad." Juliet says smiling. "Hi sweetie." Dave smiles. "I need to talk to you. Me and your mother want you to behave tonight. If someone does something you don't like tell them to stop and i'll handle it, alright?" Dave says. "Yes sir." Juliet says. "Good, we want to make good impression on Skylar's dad." Dave says. Juliet nods her head smiling at him. "Alright good. Finish up he should be here any time." Dave says.

Next Dave goes to talk to Cody. Amanda already helped him get dressed but he's on the floor playing. Dave sits on the floor next to him. "Hey buddy. We need to talk." Dave says. "What's wrong daddy?" Cody asks. "Nothings wrong. I just want to make sure you'll be on your best behavior tonight." Dave says. "Yes daddy, I will." Cody smiles. Dave chuckles. He still has all his baby teeth, so his smile is very cute. "Good. I expect you to keep that promise." Dave says.

A few minutes later everyone is downstairs and waiting for Skylar's dad to arrive. Skylar is really excited for him to come over for dinner. Kennan is trying to make a good impression on him.

A few minutes later he has arrived and Dave opens the door for open. "Hello, please come in!" Dave says standing to the side. "Thank you." Mark says as he walks in. Dave closes the door behind him. "Hi dad!" Skylar says hugging him. "Hi sweetie." He smiles.

"This is Dave and Amanda, Kennan's parents. Juliet and Cody, Kennan's brother and sister, and Kennan as you already know." Skylar says. "It's nice to meet you all." Dave says shaking their hands. "It's lovely to meet you too." Amanda says smiling. "I prepared a lovely dinner, I made chicken and some corn." Amanda smiles. "Smells delicious." Dave says. "Shall we go eat?" Dave asks. Everyone heads into the kitchen.

Dave sits at the end of the table, Amanda next to him, Juliet and Cody next to her. Mark is at the other end of the table, with Juliet and Kennan next to him. They all pass around food. Amanda helps Cody get his food. "No corn mama." Cody says "You need vegetables." Amanda says as she puts a helping on his plate, more than Cody wants anyway. He makes a face at his mother. Mark notices and smiles a bit. Thinking back to when Skylar used to hate eating vegetable's.

"So you're still going to school I presume?" Mark asks his daughter. Skylar shifts uncomfortably. "Kinda. I'm doing an online school to finish off." Skylar says. "I see. It's good you're still finishing." Mark says. "Are you still in school?" Mark asks Kennan. "Yes sir, I am. I plan to get a job as soon as I finish school." Kennan says. "Good." Mark smiles.

After dinner Dave and Amanda pick up all the dishes. They put them in the sink to clean up after Mark leaves. Kennan and Skylar lead Mark into the living room. Dave tells the kids they can go upstairs for right now.

Kennan and Skylar sit next to each other on the couch with Mark across from them. "Have you talked to mom?" Skylar asks. "Only to find out where you are. She didn't want anything to do with me." Mark says. Skylar nods a little sadly. Skylar misses her mom even after the way she kicked her out.

A few minutes later Dave and Amanda come in. "Can you two please go into the other room? We would like to talk to your dad about some things." Amanda asks politely. "Yes ma'am." Skylar says as her and Kennan go upstairs.

"Are you planning on having Skylar live with you?" Amanda asks. "That's not my intention, she said she wants to live here." Mark says. Amanda nods her head. "I appreciate everything you guys have done for her." Mark says. "It's our pleasure." Dave says. "I would still like to apart of her life and my grand baby's life. I just don't have the finances to have them live with me. She's made it clear she wants do stay here though and I respect that." Mark says smiling. Dave and Amanda both nod. "We will treat her like our own, you have nothing to worry about." Dave says. "Thank you." Mark says. "And you can visit anytime you want." Amanda adds.

Dave calls Kennan and Skylar back down so they can say goodbye. "Thank you for having me over." Mark says. "Of course anytime." Amanda says. "Goodbye Kennan, it was nice seeing you again." Mark says. "Nice seeing you too sir." Kennan says shaking his hand. "You've taught this one very good manners." Mark tells Dave and Amanda. "Thank you." Amanda smiles. "Bye honey, I'll see you soon." Mark smiles hugging his daughter. "Bye dad. I love you." She says smiling. "I love you too. We'll have to meet for lunch or dinner soon." He says smiling. Skylar nods and walks him out.

A few minutes later Skylar comes in after saying goodbye. "Thank you for letting him coming over." Skylar says smiling. "Of course dear." Amanda says. Skylar hugs both of them. Appreciating all the love they give her.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote! The next chapter will include a spanking!
-Naz <3

Word Count: 1,047 Words