2. Family Dinner

Discipline: Amanda/Kennan (F/M) hand, belt | Dave/Juliet (M/F) hand, belt, mouth soaping | Dave/Cody (M/M) hand, hairbrush

Amanda's POV:
Tonight my parents and Dave's parents are coming over for dinner which is in a few hours. Every Sunday we have a tradition where both of our parents come over for a big family dinner. I'm hoping the kids will behave tonight so we can have a nice peaceful evening.

It's 2pm right now so i'm starting to get dinner ready we're having chicken with a couple sides corn, green beans, and mashed potatoes.

Dave's POV:
I walk into the kitchen to see my lovely wife hard at work. "Do you need any help honey?" I ask going up behind her rubbing her back. She smiles back at me and shakes her head no. "Just make sure the kids aren't causing any trouble. I hope they'll behave tonight" She tells me, almost sounding like worry in her voice. "I'll have a talk with all of them to make sure they behave especially Kennan and Juliet, they should know better by now." She gives me a smile and kisses me.

I head upstairs to have a talk with my kids. I knock on Juliet's door first. "Come in." I hear her say. I walk in and sit next to her on her bed. "I came to have a talk with you." I instantly see the fear in her eyes. "You didn't anything wrong, I just wanna make sure you behave tonight when your grandparents come over for dinner." She nods her head. "Yes Dad, i'll be good." She says giving a small smile. "Thank you honey, I appreciate it." I say rubbing her back. "I'm gonna go chat with your brothers to make sure they behave too." I tell her chuckling. "Good luck" She tells me laughing a bit.

I knock on Kennan's door next. "Come in." I hear him say. "Hey Bud, me and you need to have a chat about tonight." I explain to him. "Okayyy.." He says with a questioning look. "I want you to behave tonight when your grandparents come over." I start. "I know sometimes your brother can be annoying but try to ignore him. I'm gonna have a talk with him to and if he misbehaves me and your mom will punish him. Alright?" I say. "Yes sir." Kennan says. Kennan is older than Juliet and Cody so he usually has a little more respect. "Thank you Bud, I appreciate it, and try and where something nice tonight." He gives me a nod.

I head into Cody's room. I don't knock going into Cody's room since he's only 5 years old. When I walk in he's playing with his toys, I sit on the floor next to him. "Cody can you look at me?" He looks up at me with a questioning look. "When your grandparents come over tonight you are to behave, am I clear?" I ask him. "Yes Daddy." He says and goes back to playing. I sigh and leave the room hoping all the kids will keep there promise.

3 hours later

"Kids get down here, your grandparents are here." I yell up the stairs as both of our parents pull in. Amanda hurries to do the door to greet them. We have this dinner every week but Amanda likes it to be perfect. I invite both of our parents in as our kids walk down the stairs. All looking nicely dressed thankfully. We greet them and we all sit, as the food is already on the table.

"So how have you been Dave?" My mother in law asks me. "I've been good, thank you Mrs. Watson." Even though me and Amanda have been married for many years I'm still very formal with her parents since they have always been strict."

We have been eating for about 30 minutes and everything is going well until now.

Amanda's POV:
"Cody, Honey please eat your veggies." I tell him. "No. I don't want to." He says crossing his arms. I sigh. I knew this would happen. He didn't take his nap and now he's cranky. "Bud, do as mom says." Dave tells him.

What happened next was something know one was expecting. Cody kicks the table which also ends up kicking Kennan's leg. "Ow! Stop Cody!" Kennan yells annoyed. "Both of your stop, Now!" Dave says getting frustrated. Kennan stays quiet not wanting any trouble but Cody doesn't do the same.