12. Family Announcement

Discipline: Dave/Juliet (F/M) Hand | Dennis/Amanda (M/F) Hand, Belt

The Next Day

Juliet just got dropped off after spending the weekend at her friend's house. Everyone was just sitting down for lunch. Juliet sits her bag by the stairs. "Hi mama!" Juliet says hugging her mom. "Hi sweetie, did you have fun?" Amanda asks. Juliet nods and sees Skylar at the table. "Mom, what's Skylar doing here?" Juliet asks. "It's a long story. We'll explain after lunch." Amanda says. Dave walks into the kitchen. "Why can't I know now!" Juliet yells. "Do not yell at your mother, young lady!" Dave says. "She won't tell me what the hell Skylar is here for!" Juliet yells. Dave grabs Juliet's arm and puts her over the counter.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OW DAD!" Juliet yells trying to put her hand back. "You do not yell at me or your mother!" Dave yells continue to spank.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OWIE!" Juliet cries digging her feet into the floor. "Now apologize!" Dave says. "I-I'm sorry!" Juliet cries. "It's okay, shh you're alright." Amanda says. "Go sit, lunch is almost ready." Amanda says. "We need to tell everyone, our parents too." Dave says. I sigh. "I know." Amanda says. Amanda takes the sandwiches over to the table. Kennan and Cody come down just as it's ready. Kennan sits next to Skylar. "How are you feeling?" Kennan asks. "About the same." Skylar says. "What's going on?" Juliet asks. Hoping to get an answer out of Kennan. "I'm pregnant." Skylar says. Juliet's eyes go wide. "And I live here now." Skylar says. "So I'm going to be an aunt?" Juliet asks. "Yep." Skylar says smiling. "I was thinking we could invite over my parents and Dave's parents and tell them the news." Amanda tells Skylar. "I would love that!" She says. "I'll call them after we finish lunch." Amanda says.

After lunch everyone cleans up their dishes and Amanda goes to call the grandparents. "So do you know what you're having yet?" Juliet asks. "Juliet!" Kennan scolds. "It's okay." Skylar says putting her hand on Kennan. "It's too early to know yet." Skylar tells Juliet. Juliet nods and goes up to her room. "They're both on their way!" Amanda says coming into the living room. "Just so you know my dad is really old fashioned and strict so I don't know how he'll react. But it won't change our decision on you living with us." Amanda says smiling. Skylar nods her head smiling back.

About twenty minutes later both sets of grandparents have arrived and everyone is in the living room. "So we have some news for everyone." Kennan says. "You guys are going to be great grandparents!" Kennan says smiling. Patricia and Susie get up and hug Skylar immediately. "We're so happy for you sweetheart!" Patricia says. "Thank you ma'am." Skylar smiles at the both of them. Mr. Watson on the other hand looks over at his daughter and son-in-law with a look. Byron gets up and hugs Skylar too. "I'm happy for the both of you." He says smiling at his grandson. They both smile at him. Patricia notices the look on her husband's face. "Why don't you two go outside for a bit." She suggests. They both nod and go outside. Juliet and Cody are already outside in the pool.

"How could you let this happen!" Mr. Watson booms. "Dennis calm down." Patricia says. "How were we supposed to stop it dad!" Amanda yells at her father. "Maybe don't leave them alone in a closed room!" Dennis yells. Amanda rolls her eyes at her dad's old fashioned way. "Don't roll your eyes at me young lady!" Dennis yells making Amanda feel like a teenager again. "I'm not a kid anymore! You can't tell me what to do!" Amanda yells. As soon as she sees the look on her father's face she regrets what she said. "You know you're never too old for a trip over my knee!" Dennis scolds his daughter. Susie and Byron excuse themselves and go outside with the grandkids. "Why are you being such a hard ass dad!" Amanda scoffs. "That's it!" Dennis says. Dennis grabs his daughter by the ear and takes her into the guest room.

Dennis sits on the guest bed and stands Amanda in front of him. "Dad please! I'm sorry for having an attitude!" Amanda pleads. "Get your pants down." Dennis says. Amanda takes down her pants and underwear and goes across her father's lap.

"You have never been allowed to talk to anyone that way." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "And why you think it's okay now is beyond me." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "OW I'm sorry dad!" Amanda cries out. "Stand up!" Dennis says. Amanda quickly stands up. Dennis puts pillows in the middle of the bed. Amanda's heart drops she's always hated the belt. "Assume the position." Dennis says. "Not your belt! Please dad!" Amanda begs. "You just earned five extra." Dennis says. Amanda quickly leans over not wanting any more extra.

Dennis takes off his belt and holds it in half. "You're getting thirty and five extra. If you reach back or kick your legs up, you're getting another five every time, understood?" Dennis tells Amanda. "Yes sir, I understand." Amanda says. She really regrets having the attitude with her father now.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

"SHIT!" Amanda yells. Dennis stops. "What did you just say?" He asks sternly. "I-I didn't mean to sir." Amanda says. "You just earned an extra ten, you're already up to fifteen extra." Dennis says. "Yes sir." Amanda cries.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

Amanda kicks her feet into the carpet wanting this to be over with as soon as possible.

WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP WHAP

"OUCH! Please no more dad!" Amanda cries. "You still have your extras. You're almost done." Dennis says rubbing her back.

Meanwhile downstairs with Patricia and Dave. "Come sit next to me Dave." Dave sits down next to her. "I knew he was strict when she was a kid. I didn't realize he still was though." Dave tells Patricia. "Yes, he's always been very strict and protective over her." Patricia says. "I do think she deserved this punishment." Patricia lets out.

A few moments later Dennis and Amanda come downstairs. Dave stands up and gives Amanda a big hug. "I'm sorry dad." Amanda says giving her dad a hug next. "It's okay you're forgiven. Don't let it happen again or that will feel like a love tap." Dennis says. "Yes sir." Amanda says. "I'm going to go talk to Kennan and Skylar." He says.

Dennis goes outside and Kennan and Skylar are sitting on the edge of the pool. "May I talk to you two?" Dennis asks them. They both get up out of the pool and step into the grass with him. "I want you two to know, I'm still very happy for you two. I'm excited to meet my grand-baby." Dennis tells them. "Thank you grandpa." Kennan says smiling at him. "Thank you sir. I appreciate all the support your family has given me." Skylar says. "We will always be here for you dear." Dennis says and gives Skylar a big hug.

Another chapter up! Hope you enjoyed! I'm excited for this journey! Please comment and vote!
-Naz <3

Word Count: 1,290 Words