🅣︎🅡︎🅐︎🅥︎🅔︎🅛︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

And there we were, on the road again. I was sorta getting sick of driving everywhere but at least this time we were getting on a plane.

Wilbur thought if we go visit another one of their friends they could help us defeat Brian - which I now wanted too, in fact, I want to kill him myself- But of course I will never get that pleasure.

We were all crammed in the back of a mini- van while Schlatt and Phil sat in the front seat.

"Hey you okay? I feel like I haven't spoken to you in a while" Charlie said to me, making me realise we haven't really spoken since before I was taken.

"I've been good, mostly making sure Tommy is okay, he's a good kid he didn't deserve it" I whispered back to him to make sure Tol couldn't hear me.

"That's good, me and the guys didn't want to try to talk to him just in case we said the wrong thing but I'm glad you did",

"Yeah me too..." I agreed shuffling over to Tom who was in his phone with Wilbru asleep on his shoulder with pillows sprawled across the floor.

"I feel bad, he hasn't gotten much sleep since it happened, he's checking up on me. I'm glad I have someone like him for a brother.." Tommy confessed, neither had I to be honest. Most nights I stayed in Toms room on the floor because he didn't want to be alone.

"Don't, he's doing it because he cares", I acknowledged the fact that he called Will his brother. I know they weren't really brothers but both of them were only children so they're their only brother figures, it's quite cute to be honest.

"You can sleep too if you want, I know it's been hard", He learned down to me, picking up a pillow.

"Are you gonna sleep too?" I asked hoping he'd say yes as I hated the thought of people seeing me sleep, weird I know.

,"Probably"

I put my head down on the pillow and shut my eyes, trying to sleep, until finally I did. Feeling Tommy do the same.

I woke up to the sounds of a busy room. Scared, I shot up immediately.

"Dude, you okay?" Ted questioned, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah, just got a little scared that's all" I reasurred.

"We wanted to let you sleep so we checked your stuff through security, hope you don't mind" Wilbur spoke, looking at me with a smile.

"Thanks"

He nodded in response as I rubbed my eyes and picked up my suitcase. I looked up at the clock and saw the time, out flight was in 10 minutes so we had time to go through the metal detectors as I was now awake.

We all did that, until it was Schlatts turn

BEEP.!

"Empty your pockets" The woman told sternly.

Schlatt pulled out a handgun, 4 small pocket knifes and a switchblade.

"Why did you need this" She asked, looking at him with angry eyes

"I forgot it was there ma'am, very sorry" he apologised, stuffing a laugh half way through.

We all walked out without getting arrested at boarded the plane, me Charlie and Tommy on one row, Schlatt Ted and Wilbur on the other while Phil decided to sit in a single seat as he 'Didn't wasn't to deal with anybody's immaturity' Which frankly, made me laugh.

Tommy's face cringed as the place started to take off.

"You okay dude?" Charlie questioned, as he nodded frightfully.

"It's gonna be okay bro, planes aren't that scary once you get on them a few times", I reasurred him.

"You better be right

A/N: Don't forget to vote<33