9

💖
.
.
.
Jungkook cried in silence, he refused to eat saying he has a stomach ache and now crying in bed secretly, not wanting his brother to see him cry. The love he had cherished ended just like that, just in one month.

Taehyung almost in the same state as Jungkook, he didn't cry hard but wiped his tears from time to time, didn't eat dinner and shouted at his mother when she forcefully made him eat, this is his first relationship and it already had broken up.

Next day, they both came to school with red baggy eyes. Jungkook mostly laid his head on the table, and felt sick to even explain his situation.

Two days have passed, Tae has done his part of work and is living normally.

Taehyung wants to do a love marriage and he didn't expected his first love to be the last one but he atleast expected it to be longer, the first love is the one which teaches the actual feeling love and the first experience is wonderful, but sadly it didn't last long for him.

The news of famous girl Mun-hee giving a love letter to Taehyung spread through the class as she gave the letter openly in front of many people during a break time.

Taehyung doesn't have a choice to refuse the letter as that girl ran away in shyness, he thought maybe he should start a new relationship.

Jungkook heard from Jimin that Mun-hee gave a love letter to Taehyung, he just hummed in response.

"I am sure he will accept it, who will reject the beautiful girl and it's Taehyung we're talking about. He always likes to have omegas around him." Jungkook's friends continuously talking about it.

They had been debating about it a lot and Jungkook only maintained silence, like he didn't care about it.
----------

"Taehyung, soon open it, open it."  His curious friends surrounded him.

Tae nodded and he did not open the letter fully but suddenly Jungkook's smile only visible to him, and at that moment he realized how much the younger one had deeply occupied his whole heart.

"What happened? Taehyung open it." The man on the left nudged him.

He closed the letter and stood up without saying anything. He walked and noticed Mun-hee was secretly watching him to see his reaction to the letter so he intentionally threw the letter on the dustbin which crossed Mun-hee's face to land on the dustbin.

Others gasped at the silent gesture, it only meant Taehyung rejecting her. He crossed her without giving any glance and went to the library then parking lot and stopped hearing the sniffing sounds.

Jungkook buried his face on his knees and continued crying. Taehyung is a first love for him too but he has seen his entrie with him just in this one month, he only sees his future with Tae and feels like his entire future is ruined and now hearing Taehyung with another girl literally made him have a suicidal thoughts.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook lifted his head hearing Tae's voice and cried more looking at him.

Soon Tae embraces him under the staircase areas where Jungkook has been crying secretly.

"Shh sh I'm here" Tae rubbed Jungkook's back.

Younger hiccups, controlling his cries "I…don't want. .." Jungkook's voice struck between his cries.

"Alright whatever you want, now stop crying." Tae took him to the washroom and washed his face then gave him a glass of water to drink.

Older caressed the Omega's red cheek thinking "It's heartbreaking to see him cry."

Jungkook wiped Tae's silent tears and hugged him "I am sorry, I will not talk with Namjoon Hyung."

"Namjoon is not the problem between us, I am sorry I acted immaturely." Tae patted his back.