Chapter 9

Sana's face immediately changed but tried not to show it off. She just hopes that Mina could see the hickeys that she had on her neck because of Chaeyoung.

"Hello Chaeyoung!" Mina replied and waved at her. She didn't even greeted Sana, she felt like she was invisible or something.

"No way she seems happy to her ex in front of me.. and I thought I trusted her enough.." Sana kept thinking.

Chaeyoung was still smiling at Mina, but when she noticed the fact that Mina was completely ignoring Sana, she just couldn't ignore that fact any longer.

"Hello Mina." She said. She then turned to look at Sana, who she could tell was feeling a bit insecure and jealous about the whole situation.

"Is there a problem?" She asked Mina, with a cold tone. "You seem very happy to see me, but you can't even say 'hello' to my best friend?" She added, as she was still keeping the cold stare at Mina.

"I dont care. She's the reason we broke up." Mina said as she started getting closer to Chaeyoung. Sana's eyes lit up and she pushed Mina back before doing anything to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung noticed Mina's behaviour when she started to get closer to her, so as soon as she pushed Sana away, she got in front of Sana to make sure that Mina would not do anything to hurt her.

She was a bit curious to hear why Mina still cared about her even if they had broken up, but she felt like her anger towards Mina for not acknowledging Sana as her girlfriend was bigger than her curiosity.

"You don't care? Well I don't care what you think either. Sana is my girlfriend. So if you don't say anything to her, just go away." She replied.

"Ahhh yeah yeah your girlfriend.. wasn't she the one you ignored when you were with me.. you were so pathetic and obsessed with me that you even forgot about your own best friend that you now call 'girlfriend'." Mina replied playfully and mocked Chaeyoung. She laughed softly and suddenly Momo came after her and hugged her from behind.

The two girls got confused and looked at each other. "Nayeon's plan is working.. she got Mina with Momo thank god.." Sana thought.

Chaeyoung was surprised when she saw Momo coming to hug Mina. But she was just glad to know that Nayeon's plan had worked and that Mina wouldn't hurt Sana in any way now.

She then turned to Sana and realized that Sana was just looking at her.

"Yes, Sana is my girlfriend and I'm proud about it." She said, while she was still looking at Sana. She wanted to know if now that Mina wouldn't be bothering them anymore, Sana wanted to act more in a way of a girlfriend and not just of a friend.

Momo dragged Mina away in attempt to leave the two alone. "I'm not done with Son Chaeyoung!" Mina yelled from the distance.

Sana lowered her head and felt a knot on her stomach, it made her feel sick. Her bag of clothes fell off her hands as she tried to process everything.

Chaeyoung noticed that Sana was not feeling well, so she immediately went to grab Sana's bag of clothes that had fallen to her feet and gave it back to her.

She then put her arm around Sana's shoulder and looked at her. "Are you okay? Did Mina say anything that made you feel bad?" She asked Sana with a sweet tone and with her characteristic soft smile.

But she felt a bit worried when she saw Sana's face with a blank look that could mean that she was indeed feeling sick because of the whole situation with Mina.

"Yeah... I- I'm good..." Sana mouthed. She wasn't hungry anymore and she just wanted to be alone. She was thinking about if she had forgiven Chaeyoung too early or if that was the right thing to do.