Chapter 32

Two weeks later

"Babe I'm going for shopping with Jihyo and Momo, okay?" Sana exclaimed from the bedroom while getting ready. She wore a simple yet comfortable outfit and did her usual makeup. When she was ready she went to the living room to find Chaeyoung painting something. "What is this?" she asked.

Chaeyoung was sitting on a tiny stool in front of a canvas as she was still painting something, but she also had a big smile on her face because it seemed like she was happy with what she was doing.

She looked up at her when she heard her voice and her face lit up instantly with that same big smile she had before.

"It's just something I'm working on..." she replied softly, looking back at the canvas and the work she was doing with painting.

"I'm sure it will turn out pretty well.. You got this, okay? Whatever it is.. I'll come home later to see it." Sana mouthed softly to cheer Chaeyoung up before giving her a kiss on the lips and leave to meet the girls.

She looked at her with a bright smile and nodded her head as she leaned on the stool. She let out a small sigh and put her brush down for a moment, wanting to look at the canvas before she kept working on it.

Sana leaving and going out with the girls gave her the incentive to work on it more since she didn't have to do anything besides being able to paint it to the best of her ability.

She started working on the painting, adding more details to it before she added more colors and the layers that she wanted her painting to have.

Momo was already waiting for Sana outside the building since they would meet Jihyo in a park nearby to grab a coffee and then go for shopping. "Momoringgg! It's been so long, I've missed you.." Sana exclaimed happily and rushed to her friend.

Momo was excited to see her as she quickly looked at her and smiled lovingly with her, her hands gripping her shoulders as she kept her arms around her.

"I've missed you so much... you got no idea how much I've wanted us to meet again." she replied softly, also squeezing her shoulders tightly while she nodded her head, looking at her with a sweet smile.

"I was looking forward to this hang out.. I've heard you and Jihyo hang out often lately is there something between you two?" Sana asked, nudging Momo's shoulder playfully while smirking as well. The two girls started walked towards the park that they would meet with Jihyo as they chatted.

Momo was taken aback by the question as she never expected Sana to ask her that and she even looked shocked and surprised for a few seconds, wondering if she really liked her as more than just a friend?

"Uhm, no... I don't think so," she replied softly, a blush appearing on her face as she looked away for a moment. "Why would you even ask me that?" she added in a playful way but she was still curious to know her thoughts behind the question.

"Oh come on Momo, I know you pretty well.. You wouldn't hang out with someone so often you're even lazy to go to the kitchen.."  Sana remarked and got her phone out to check the time. She noticed how Momo was blushing while talking about her and Jihyo which was a good sign.

Momo was blushing even more at the remark just as she looked away, feeling very embarrassed about it. Her reaction to the comment and her obvious embarrassment made it quite obvious that she liked her more than as a friend, yet she still didn't want to admit it herself.

"Don't make me say it... it's embarrassing..." she muttered softly and looked down at the ground while they were still walking to the park where they were supposed to meet Jihyo at.