Chapter 7 (smut)

Time skip (4 weeks later)

Sana was in the school cafeteria eating her lunch while Chaeyoung was in the library reading. Sana was thinking about the trip that they will go with their school for a week to Berlin.

Sana let her food and stood up immediately from her seat. Nayeon looked at her confused but didn't ask anything. Sana walked through the hallways towards the library. She entered inside and searched for Chaeyoung.

"You're coming to the trip aren't ya?" she said quietly not to disturb the other students there. She was leaning over Chaeyoung's desk because she wanted to look at her in the eyes.

Chaeyoung jumped slightly when she felt Sana right besides her.

"Yes, I'm going to the trip." She nodded, putting her pen down on the desk to give her all her attention to Sana. She placed her hand on the other side of Sana's cheek, while she was leaning over her desk and smiling softly.

"Why did you come for me?" She asked Sana in a soft voice, wanting to hear Sana's answer from her own lips.

"They said something about the rooms. I kept thinking about it.. if we.." she paused for a moment and sighed. "If we can be together in the room.. Nayeon will be with Jeongyeon so." she explained and sat next to Chaeyoung while looking straight at Chaeyoung's hands.

Chaeyoung nodded, as to mean that Sana didn't have to explain any further.

She felt extremely happy when Sana sat right beside her. They were so close to each other, and it made Chaeyoung feel butterflies in her stomach.

"Of course you and I will stay together in the room while we go for the trip. Just the two of us." She replied, as she started to play with Sana's hair.

"And we can do more than stay together in the room, if you want..." She added seductively.

Sana laughed quietly and slammed Chaeyoung's arm. "You're so naughty.." she shook her head in disbelief and rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe Chaeyoung was acting this way in the school library.

Chaeyoung felt her face turn slightly red when Sana slammed her arm. She was enjoying the banter between them even if they were in public.

"What can I say? I'm only naughty when I'm with you." She replied with a cheeky smirk on her face.

"And you like that, so admit it." She added playfully, as she got closer to Sana to whisper something to her.

"In the library, outside of the library and even in one of the rooms in Berlin next month." She whispered seductively, while she caressed Sana's chin.

"CHAEYOUNG!" Sana tried to yell in a way and be quiet at the same time. She placed her face in her palms to hide her embarrassment before looking around to see if the other students heard anything.

Chaeyoung felt like Sana was about to burst in laughter in front of everyone in the library.

She knew that Sana was super embarrassed, and she felt like she needed to distract her with something else.

She suddenly started to caress Sana's thigh with a playful smirk on her face. "Come on... Let's go somewhere else." She whispered seductively, while she tried to convince Sana to follow her to a more private place.

"What are you doing?! Chaeyoung! Son Chaeyoung!" Sana attempted to stop her but Chaeyoung's grip was strong. They went upstairs to the art class knowing that no one would be there since this class would close after lunch break.

Chaeyoung started to feel more bold when they realized that no one was here to catch them.

She grabbed Sana by her waist and dragged her to one of the tables that was placed in the corner.