Chapter 6

"Do you think it suits me?" she asked Sana, after a while. She really wanted to know what Sana thought about her dimple.

"Mhm you look beautiful.." Sana replied with a nod. She was sitting on Chaeyoung's lap and she was really exhausted. Then she noticed that Chaeyoung was still with her school uniform.

"I'll bring you some of your clothes that you gave me." she said and immediately got up, running towards her closet to grab clothes for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung enjoyed the feeling of Sana sitting on her lap, which made her blush a bit. Even when tired, Sana was still being very affectionate. "Sana has so much energy, and it's so impressive to see. Maybe that's the biggest difference between her and Mina."

"Huh..? No you don't have to do that for me, it's fine." Chaeyoung quickly said, before Sana went to her closet.

"Wait, wait. Don't leave me here." she mumbled softly to herself, after Sana got up.

"I have sooo many of your clothes here to be honest.. I already gave you some of your hoodies few days ago but look how many I've got here.." Sana said and showed her pile of clothes. There were at least eight hoodies, ten t-shirts, six croptops, three shirts and some baggy jeans.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened when she saw that huge pile of clothes. She had so many different clothes at Sana's house, but she didn't expect it to be that much. It was more than what she had at her home.

"It's like my entire wardrobe is here... Why did you take all of my clothes here?" Chaeyoung asked, feeling a bit confused.

"Did you ever wear my clothes?" the cub added a few moments later, looking at Sana with curious eyes.

"Sometimes I do." Sana nodded and grabbed something comfy for Chaeyoung. A black t-shirt and some black shorts. She looked over at Chaeyoung and then gave them to her. "Here." she mouthed and handed her the clothes.

Chaeyoung smiled in response to Sana's nod, feeling a bit surprised at the thought of Sana wearing her clothes. She took those clothes from Sana, and then she put them on. They were really comfortable and cozy.

"Thanks, Sana..." She whispered softly. Once she finished changing her clothes, she wrapped her arms around Sana's waist, smiling at her. "But you shouldn't wear my clothes."

"They won't look as good on you." She added in a teasing tone with a pout on her lips, making her look cuter than ever.

"Oh yeah you think so?" Sana teased her as well, titling her head to the side and rolling her eyes before placing her hands on Chaeyoung's shoulders.

Chaeyoung looked at Sana with a puzzled expression, feeling slightly bothered by Sana's confident attitude.

"Yeah, I do think so. No one could ever look as cute as me." she replied with a soft laugh, while still embracing Sana and squeezing her shoulders tightly.

"And you definitely know you look best with no clothes on..." she added, biting her lips as she remembered how good it felt to feel Sana's body against her own.

Sana's eyes widen and her jaw dropped to the floor for a moment. She hid her face with her palms because she started blushing like crazy at Chaeyoung's comment. "You're crazy Son Chaeyoung.." she laughed and shook her head.

"Do you think I'm crazy? You know I'm right. You look absolutely gorgeous without anything on." Chaeyoung teased Sana in a seducing voice, making sure to keep her in place. Her eyes looked directly into Sana's, hoping to see her blush even more.

"The more you play hard to get, more I would want to have this perfect body of yours all to myself." she whispered softly, as she gently caressed Sana's body. "I hope you're not against it, right?" she added, keeping a naughty look on her face.