Chapter 19

As the minutes passed by and the two kept cuddling with each other, Chaeyoung's mother came back. "Oh there you are sweeties.. I'll go make you some dinner!" Her mother said while clapping her hands. Gladly she didn't saw them naked.

Chaeyoung and Sana both laughed and blushed at the sudden arrival of Chaeyoung's mother who seemed to have no idea about what had happened.

Chaeyoung's mother, also seeming oblivious to it all, quickly went on to say that she would make dinner for them and left to proceed to do so.

Chaeyoung turned her attention towards Sana and smiled happily as she giggled softly.

"I think we barely avoided a really awkward situation with my mom just now..." Chaeoung said curiously to Sana while she rubbed Sana's back comfortingly.

"Yeah.. but I don't think your mother has a problem with us doing things.. I mean she knows." Sana replied with a shrug and looked at Chaeyoung with a smile before starting laughing at her for absolutely no reason.

Chaeyoung looked back at Sana with a blush and she chuckled as well once Sana started laughing at her.

"My mom probably does know that we are doing things... she has that kind of vibe around herself, so she would have guessed already long time ago..." Chaeyounge replied to Sana while she also glanced at Sana's gorgeous and sweet smile once again.

"So what makes you start laughing all of a sudden?" Chaeyoung asked curiously while she continued to caress Sana's back comfortingly and softly.

"No reason at all.. you're so pretty.." Sana mouthed and squeezed Chaeyoung's cheeks before pecking her pouting lips. She loved the closeness between them after having an intimate moment.

Chaeyoung let out a soft giggle as Sana had suddenly started to squeeze her cheeks and then kissed her lips after which she let out a soft moan.

To Chaeyoung, the closeness was always something that she craved after having an intimate moment and now that she had Sana's body close to her again, she couldn't help but melt into the feeling as she moaned softly with a smile on her face.

"You're such a flirt... you can't just tease me like that..." Chaeyoung replied with a teasing voice then leaned her head closer to Sana's.

"Why? Are you gonna get hard again?" Sana teased her and raised an eyebrow. She continued cupping her cheeks and kept being close to her face while having an innocent gaze.

"You want to see that happen... don't you?" Chaeyoung asked teasingly when Sana teased her again with her innocent gaze.

Chaeyoung looked down at her own body then and saw that Sana was right and yes, she was starting to be hard again from the teasing.

But now was also that time for Chaeyoung to tease Sana for the same reason to make Sana start to get wet again in response.

"Or are you going to get wet again in reply?" Chaeyoung teased Sana back by whispering this at her ears softly.

"Who knows?!" Sana said playfully and winked at her in attempt to keep teasing her. She straightened her body and sat still on Chaeyoung's lap.

"Didn't it hurt while we did it? I thought you said that it hurt because it's still new.." she added, crossing her arms on her chest.

Chaeyoung smiled at Sana's sudden wink and felt Sana sitting still on her lap, before Sana suddenly continued her teasing and asked if Chaeyoung was feeling any pain while doing this.

"Yes, it's still sore a bit, but it's much much better now... I am going to be all fine soon..." Chaeyoung answered Sana's question softly, even though she knew that Sana would continue with her teasing.