Chapter 10

The day of the trip

The whole class was waiting on the airport for the gates to open. Sana and Chaeyoung were sitting next to each other while waiting with their friends Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Sana rested her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder to relax because it was still 6am and the gates were opening around 6:30am. "Aren't you sleepy?" Sana asked Chaeyoung softly next to her ear as she pouted her lips and had her eyes half closed.

Chaeyoung felt really happy and lucky when Sana decided to rest her head on her shoulder, but she still felt her heart beating really fast when she heard Sana talking close to her ear.

She could feel her cheeks turning red again and she felt like her heart would jump out of her chest.

"I am, actually. But I can't sleep now..." She replied gently and then smiled at Sana. "I don't want to miss a single second where I can be with the love of my life." she said that as she gently placed a kiss on Sana's head.

Nayeon laughed and shook her head along with Jeongyeon. "You two really deserve an award of the duo 'we need a room'." Jeongyeon teased them. Sana was to tired to even reply she just smiled with her eyes closed.

"Hey, it's not our fault that we love each other so much." Chaeyoung replied in a playful way and she then looked at Sana once again.

After realizing that Sana was actually trying to sleep, she just kept quiet and let her get some rest.

She didn't expect to travel while being in a relationship with Sana, but it just made it more exciting and special.

"This trip will be the best one to show Sana everything that she means to me." she thought while looking at the time on her phone.

In the airplane

(A/N: Their cabin)

Chaeyoung and Sana sat next to each other in the cabin, having their own little private place for their 14 hour flight to Berlin

Chaeyoung and Sana sat next to each other in the cabin, having their own little private place for their 14 hour flight to Berlin. "I'm sorry I'm sleepy and I can't stay to talk to you.." Sana muttered they've been close to each other even if the armchair was stopping them.

Chaeyoung felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest when she heard that Sana was sorry and that she was going to sleep. She really liked when she talked to her and she didn't want that moment to finish.

"Don't worry, darling..." she replied in a soft tone and then she placed the tip of her fingers on Sana's lips as she tried to shut Sana's lips. "Sweet dreams and don't forget that I love you, okay?" she then added in a cute tone.

"Can't I just sleep on you?" Sana mumbled and tapped a button that made their seats like beds. "Better now.." she added and waited for Chaeyoung's permission to let her take a nap on her.

Chaeyoung's eyes became bigger when Sana asked for permission to sleep on her. She couldn't believe that something like that was happening to her, but it was a dream come true.