Chapter 12

"Say it again, I don't believe you enough." Sana said. She cupped Chaeyoung's face and looked at her in the eyes with an innocent gaze and smile.

"I love you, Sana." Chaeyoung repeated for the second time with a soft gaze and she meant every word she said, but she couldn't hide the fact that she was blushing a lot.

The look Sana gave her made her look even cuter than usual, the gaze Sana gave with an innocent smile was enough for Chaeyoung to feel even more in love with Sana.

"Do you finally believe me now?" Chaeyoung asked Sana while she was still staring at Sana's eyes and she was waiting for Sana's answer.

Sana leaned over and kissed Chaeyoung softly on the cheek before speaking once more. "Again.." she whispered next to her ear with her seductive yet deep voice.

Chaeyoung's whole body was hot when Sana's voice suddenly became so seductive, and on top of that it was like Sana was commanding her to keep repeating that she loved her.

Her words were so tempting that Chaeyoung couldn't even resist and she ended up repeating what Sana wanted to hear once again.

"I love you, Sana..." Chaeyoung muttered softly and she meant it this time, but she kept blushing and she felt so warm inside her body.

It was so hard for her not to blush when Sana became so seductive like that.

"Keep going.." Sana laughed and started kissing Chaeyoung's neck before sucking it, leaving either some red marks or some really noticeable hickeys.

"S-Sana..." Chaeyoung let out a small moan when she felt Sana starting to kiss her neck, but when she started to feel Sana sucking her neck, she couldn't stop herself from moaning more audibly.

Chaeyoung was even more embarrassed because the hickeys that Sana left on her neck were really noticeable and she couldn't help feeling even more hot than before. She wasn't able to think properly anymore and she just had to repeat what Sana wanted to hear. "I love you, Sana... I love you so damn much, Sana..."

"Mmm that's exactly how I wanted you to say it.." Sana purred and pecked Chaeyoung's lips before break the embrace between them. She had a smirk on her face when someone knocked their door.

She walked towards the door only to find their teachers Kim and Park there. "Tell me they didn't hear what we did earlier they're just here for a check up.." Sana kept thinking.

"Hey girls! We came here to inform you that in 30 minutes we have to meet all together down on the lobby so we can go out for dinner.. oh and check if everything is alright!" Miss Park said and Miss Kim nodded.

"U-Uh..." Chaeyoung's eyes widened and she couldn't even know what should she say to her teachers after all the things they did together in the room.

Sana was already handling the situation by making it sound like everything was alright by having a nonchalant expression, while Chaeyoung was completely blushing at what she was hearing.

"Oh! Uh... We're alright. We just were going to start getting ready for the dinner." Chaeyoung added as she tried to have a relaxed tone and avoid letting her teachers know what really happened between them.

"Are you sure you're okay? What's that on your neck?" Miss Park asked confused. "Since when our Chaeyoung has a boyfriend? Did he do that because you'll be away from him for a week and he will miss you?" Miss Parked asked teasingly.

In the other side Miss Kim stayed silent since she knew what was going on between Sana and Chaeyoung but didn't say anything because she didn't wanna embarrass the girls to the other teacher.