Chapter 16

Chaeyoung's drunk brain got triggered by Sana's comment and so Chaeyoung started to speak softly with a stubborn smug smile.

"Hmm... then show me that you're not afraid of me." Chaeyoung started to kiss Sana's neck and her hand slid further down Sana's body now and Chaeyoung was enjoying this a lot right now.

She smiled softly and she whispered softly again "c-can I move lower now? I want to see you squirm..." Chaeyoung's speech became even slurrier than before.

"Depends on how much lower you want to go.." Sana mouthed and grabbed Chaeyoung's hands to stop her once again from doing anything that she would regret the next morning.

Chaeyoung smirked softly when Sana grabbed her hands to stop her but Chaeyoung spoke softly and she continued to put on her stubborn smirk.

"Hmm... I want to see you turn red for me..." she whispered softly and she licked Sana's neck again.

Chaeyoung spoke softly again "I want your body all to myself right now and so just let me touch it..." she moved one of her hands downward again and she started to move her hand towards Sana's inner thigh now.

"Chaeyoung please understand.. I'm not in the mood for this, let's just cuddle and sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." Sana remarked, her voice was more stern and serious this time so were her expressions. She was getting a bit uncomfortable for a moment as she thought that Chaeyoung might only want her only for her desires.

Chaeyoung heard Sana being more stern with her now and so Chaeyoung's drunk face actually became a bit saddened and frustrated for a moment.

Chaeyoung then spoke softly in a pouty tone. "But why are you being like this now...? How come you're not into it anymore? C-cant you see that I'm super drunk and I really want you... I really want you right now..." Chaeyoung's voice sounded quite sad and she sounded pretty hurt but her speech was quite slurred and it was noticeable now.

"That's exactly why.. because you're drunk and you don't know when to stop. So go to sleep now." Sana said and pushed Chaeyoung off from her to her side before she turned her back to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's drunk expression then changed once Sana turned her back to Chaeyoung and she then got really mad.

Chaeyoung spoke angrily and she also sounded quite frustrated as she continued to be stubborn now.

"But I don't want to stop! I want to continue this right now and enjoy your body! Come on now.. let me touch it.." Chaeyoung continued to speak angrily while she kept on pushing herself back to Sana's body and she even attempted to roll Sana over to try to get Sana to face her now.

"No, goodnight." Sana muttered and closed the lights before getting under the covers to sleep herself if Chaeyoung didn't want to, at least she would stop this way.

Chaeyoung couldn't accept this "No" reply from Sana and she was still quite drunk and so she continued to be stubborn and she started to become more forceful.

Chaeyoung then grabbed Sana's waist by the hips with a tight grip now and she also forced herself on top of Sana's body to try to pin Sana down now.

Chaeyoung then whispered softly and she sounded pretty commanding now. "No... you're not sleeping until we do this... come on now... you're mine and I won't accept only cuddles until I get to touch your body..."

Sana couldn't see in the dark yet her vision could make out a figure on top of her. She didn't reply anything she just slapped Chaeyoung on the cheek really hardly and tried to push her away again.

Chaeyoung's face was suddenly hit by Sana's slap and she felt the sting when her face was hit by Sana's sudden slap.

"Ow... don't you dare slap me again..." Chaeyoung mouthed angrily and tried to get more forceful. She sat on Sana's hips and started to move her head close to Sana's neck so she could kiss Sana's neck even though Sana was trying to push Chaeyoung away, Chaeyoung still continued to try to push herself onto Sana's body.