Chapter 5

"I want you to relax, Chaeyoung.." Sana chuckled and patted Chaeyoung's back before shaking her head. Sana kept the eye contact with Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung kept looking away, she just had a huge impact on her.

Chaeyoung sighed when Sana's hands touched her back. She looked at Sana for a moment, and then turned away again as she was clearly nervous about what might happen next.

Sana's presence made her feel a bit weak and vulnerable. Why did Sana have to be so close to her?

But she had to be strong and face this situation one way or another. She needed to regain Sana's trust, and show her she was the best choice she had.  "Sana... Please..." She said with a slightly shaky voice.

"No. Can't you be patient?" Sana continued teasing her. She cupped Chaeyoung's face with her hand and raised her head about so she could look at her for a moment without avoiding the eye contact.

"Just by seeing her eyes I can tell that she has become obsessed with me but I don't wanna break my heart again.. ugh I hate you Chaeyoung." she thought.

Chaeyoung felt her cheeks burn again as she suddenly raised her head and locked eyes with Sana.

"Ugh that look on her face, I can't take it anymore." she thought to herself. She couldn't hold back anymore, and needed to show Sana how much she actually meant to her.

She leaned forward and pressed her lips on Sana's, without warning. She was willing to do whatever it takes to make Sana fall in love with her, and there was one way to accomplish this. Kissing was only the start.

"What are you doing?!" Sana mouthed between the kiss as she slapped Chaeyoung's shoulder gently to make her stop. It wasn't the fact that she didn't like it, she just wasn't ready for that.

Chaeyoung was shocked when Sana forcefully pushed her away, but she quickly realized her mistake. Apparently, she was right to assume that Sana wasn't as ready as Chaeyoung was.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that." She said with a guilty look on her face and a blush on her cheeks.

"I just... I've been dreaming about this moment for so long. I guess I just wanted to make it a reality." She said softly while looking at the floor. She still couldn't keep her eyes away from Sana's face.

"No, no please. Don't blame yourself for that.. I just wasn't ready.. I thought you wouldn't do it.." Sana explained. She started blushing and had those butterflies in her stomach. Feeling Chaeyoung's lips on hers made her go insane inside but she looked so expressionless on the outside.

Chaeyoung watched as Sana's face turned bright red, and her eyes went wide in disbelief. Sana was clearly trying to hold back those feelings she had for her.

"I just wanted to show you how much I miss you and that I'm really trying to make it up to you. I thought that maybe..." She paused, and then spoke again with a weak smile on her face.

"Maybe that kiss would spark the feelings you once had for me again." she repeated, and then looked back at Sana. "It didn't.. Did it?"

"I'm not saying anything. Goodbye I have to go now." Sana replied nervously. She definitely avoided that question for a lot of reasons and just walked away towards her house while thinking about what had happened.

"Wait, Sana!" Chaeyoung quickly caught up to Sana and blocked her way, causing her to stop. Her voice was a bit desperate, as she felt like Sana was trying to escape again.

"Please, don't leave. Just... Let me make it up to you." She looked at Sana with pleading eyes, trying to see if her words got through. "Let me make it up to you. Please..." She added gently, while trying to catch her gaze again.