Chapter 14 (smut)

Time skip

The next day Sana was a lot better, she had gained her energy and that excited mood of hers. On her neck there were a few noticeable scratches from Mina's nails from the moment she tried to choke her.

"Good morning.." Sana mouthed, stretching her body and rubbing her eyes before fully waking up. She was more energetic now than ever. She noticed Chaeyoung sleeping on a chair there.

"Yah! Wake up.." she said sternly and slapped Chaeyoung's cheek, not too hardly to hurt but enough to wake her up.

Chaeyoung was still half asleep when she heard Sana speak to her and the moment she felt Sana slapped her on the face she opened her eyes with surprise.

Chaeyoung then groaned softly and rubbed her eyes a little bit before she looked at Sana who was stretching her body right now and her eyes also noticed the few scratches on Sana's neck from Mina's nails.

Chaeyoung then smiled softly at Sana once she heard Sana say "Good morning". And since Sana immediately started slapping her face, Chaeyoung smirked lightly and joked softly "Good morning indeed.."

"You deserved it.. for kissing another woman." Sana said playfully and crossed her arms on her chest to show to Chaeyoung that she was annoyed, even if she wasn't.

Chaeyoung laughed softly because she was starting to realize that Sana wasn't actually that annoyed and that she was just teasing her.

Chaeyoung then sat up on her seat and she then looked at Sana with a playful smirk on her face before she spoke softly.

"Well, how can I not kiss Mina when she was forcibly locking my lips?" Chaeyoung joked softly and she then moved her hands to Sana's cheeks to caresse Sana's soft cheeks and she then smiled softly again at Sana while she continued to caress Sana's cheeks softly now.

"You could just.. push her away." she replied and gripped Chaeyoung's waist bringing her closer to her bed. She looked up at before she put her head underneath Chaeyoung's shirt and kissed her abs gently.

Chaeyoung was still giggling softly at Sana's playful mood when Sana suddenly grabbed Chaeyoung's waist and pulled her towards Sana's bed. She also then looked down and then she saw Sana put her head underneath Chaeyoung's shirt and kissed her abs.

Chaeyoung then felt Sana's soft tongue against her abs and she then felt hot all over her body and then she let out a soft moan before she spoke softly with her eyes closed. "Sana... I- I could've pushed her away... but I... she was just too forcefully kissing..."

"Shut up and let me do my thing.." Sana demanded. Her tongue moving skilfully on Chaeyoung's body before she started sucking on her abs, leaving red marks behind.

Chaeyoung's whole body shivered when she felt Sana's tongue moving on her body and then Sana started sucking on her abs and leaving behind red marks. Chaeyoung could feel her whole body heat going out of control and she then moaned softly again.

"S-Sana... you're... you're really good at this... why... w-why are you getting me so hot so early.." she stuttered, her tone became more and more soft and her breaths started getting heavier as Sana kept doing her thing on Chaeyoung's body.

"I could suck on your dick but.. you don't have that.. so I'm just punishing you like that." Sana muttered and raised Chaeyoung's shirt a bit up. With her fingers trailing every inch of her bare body.

Chaeyoung groaned softly when Sana suddenly pulled her shirt up with her fingers and she then felt Sana's soft fingers trailing every inch of her bare body.

Chaeyoung's breaths then became more and more heavy and her face was becoming redder because Sana was doing a really good at this and was even putting markings from sucking on her body parts.