Chapter 37

Later that afternoon all of them decided to go out for skiing and do other fun things. "How do I look?" Sana asked wearing 1 T-shirt and 2 hoodies along with her windbreaker, a cap, a scarf, gloves and her boots. She looked like she couldn't move which cause Chaeyoung to laugh at her.

"You look like you're ready to stay in bed and cuddle all day than to go out for skiing, darling..." Chaeyoung replied with a playful tone, not trying to hide her laughter. She loved the way she was looking like a mummy by the way she had put all those layers of clothes on top of each other.

"Are you really not hot?" she added with an even more playful tone and she was also looking at her hat with a mischievous smile on her face.

"It's -18° outside!" Sana replied and took her mask as she tried walking towards the door so she could meet up with Jihyo and Momo in the lobby while Chaeyoung was changing.

Chaeyoung knew that it was extremely cold outside and that's why she had to wear a lot of layers as well, but she was just teasing her because she looked really cute when she was all bundled up like that. And even in the hotel room she kept her playful and teasing tone towards her.

When Sana walked towards the door, she quickly rushed forward and caught her hands and pinned her again. "Wait for me... I'm going to take 1 minute..." she responded sweetly.

"Okay! I'll wait here." Sana nodded and stayed by the door not even moving. She felt so warm and the warmth of the room made her sweat a little but it was for her own health to be this secure. She slowly started feeling dizzy and her body getting heated yet she decided to ignore it.

Chaeyoung was almost done with getting ready and she was just about to leave the room when she heard Sana say okay with the cutest tone ever, making her take her time a little more than she planned to. She was now standing in front of her and she was just looking at her, enjoying the way she was just standing there.

"Do you really have to wear all those layers? You still think it's really cold?" she asked with an amused look and she was now also trying to tease her again after seeing the way she was looking at her.

"If I can't take it, I'll just come back to change. Now let's go." Sana responded and opened the door, walking down the hallway towards the elevator with Chaeyoung following her from behind.

Chaeyoung followed her and she couldn't help but keep teasing her when they were walking in the hallway. "Don't be surprised if the ski staff laughs at you for being so overdressed." she mouthed with a playful tone. It was really cute seeing her in so many layers, but she wasn't going to wait until she was feeling uncomfortable and sweating her body out just because she was overdressed.

As they reached the elevator, she had a mischievous look in her eyes and she was looking at her with a playful grin.

"They won't." Sana said seriously and crossed her arms on her chest, as much as she could, before pouting. She closed the elevator doors and they went downstairs to the lobby where they would meet Jihyo and Momo.

"Oh please.. They're gonna laugh at you when they see that they could squeeze two people inside your clothing." she continued with the playful tone and she couldn't stop herself from laughing at the way she pouted in response to what she said. That just made her even more adorable and she was getting tempted to squeeze her as a form of punishment for pouting like that.

They reached the lobby and they both started looking around for their friends, while still having their playful interaction between each other.

"What if they do? Will you laugh too?" Sana said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. The two girls saw them and heard how Sana's tone was a bit serious so they didn't say anything just stood there waiting for them to finish their little argument.