Chapter 17

Chaeyoung's eyes widened when Sana whispered something to her ear about how Jeongyeon had helped Sana out in getting Chaeyoung a surprise.

Chaeyoung got a sudden realisation and her eyes looked at Sana's. "Wait... is it what I'm thinking about... is it what Jeongyeon was talking about?" Chaeyoung muttered as she blushed so much after realising just what Sana's surprise for her was going to be.

"What Jeongyeon was talking about?" Sana asked confused. They had arrived outside Sana's house and she took her keys out of her pocket to open the front door to enter.

Chaeyoung had a soft chuckle when Sana asked her what Jeongyeon had been referring to.

"J-Jeongyeonie was just... erm... telling me about... something... special... for us to use... you know...?" Chaeyoung said nervously as she hid her head a bit from Sana's view, avoiding eye contact because Chaeyoung was becoming rather shy and embarrassed with the topic they were talking about.

"No I don't.. but yes it's something that would pleasure and relax both of us. Wait here I'll bring it to you!" Sana exclaimed happily with her innocent smile before running upstairs. She was so innocent to think about what Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon had discussed.

Chaeyoung was left standing in the living room whilst Sana ran upstairs. She was filled with curiosity about what Sana was going to bring for her.

Chaeyoung was excited about the surprise that Sana had prepared for her now, even though Chaeyoung knew what it was going to be about.

She just waited there patiently and after a while she began to pace around, just eagerly waiting for Sana to come back and for Sana to give her the surprise.

"Here!" Sana claimed and handed her the wrapped box. She sat down on the couch and waited for Chaeyoung to unwrap the paper that was around the box, covering what the gift was.

Chaeyoung received the wrapped box from Sana's hands and Chaeyoung started to slowly unwrap the wrapping on the box.

She was very eager and excited as she was going to unwrap her surprise and she was pretty confident about what it was going to be.

Once all the wrapping was gone, she slowly opened the box to uncovers it's content.

Sana looked at her with puppy eye while leaning closer to her to see her reaction. "It's a vibrator. Do you like it? Jeongyeon said it will be good for us and I definitely agreed! Like who wouldn't want a massage on the back.. or arms.. or legs.." she said and patted Chaeyoung's back reassuringly.

Chaeyoung gasped when she saw what was inside the box. She was smiling and her cheeks were flushed red since this was such a revealing surprise and also just because of how Sana seemed all too innocent to understand.

She looked at Sana with a soft and sweet grin. "Haha... it's a vibrator..." she mouthed playfully before laughing softly.

"But you do know... that this has other uses as well, right?" she added with a mischievously playful grin on her face.

"What? What do you mean?" Sana asked, raising an eyebrow. She looked at the vibrator and back Chaeyoung who was holding it in her hands.

"You're such a baby sometimes..." Chaeyoung teased kindly to Sana with a smirk on her face and then Chaeyoung decided to answer Sana's question now.

"So you know, vibrators can also be used for s-sex, you know? For massaging your pussy.." Chaeyoung mumbled and couldn't help but blush a lot because she felt rather embarrassed talking about this stuff.

"Oh.. WAIT WHAT? WHAT WERE YOU AND JEONGYEON WERE TALKING ABOUT?! EXPLAIN NOW!" Sana yelled in surprise and took the vibrator from Chaeyoung's hands placing it aside as she pushed her on the couch, making her lay down.