Toxic Love Triangle - Alejandro x FemReader x Duncan

Requested By: ZionCole9

In the dramatic world of Total Drama All Stars, a new twist awaited the contestants. Among them was Y/N, Chris McLean's ambitious and spunky niece. Y/N was not your average girl though. During the previous season, Revenge of the Island, she had fallen into a vat of toxic waste. Contrary to expectations, Y/N emerged not as a mutated monster, but with extraordinary powers.

Amidst the chaos of challenges and alliances, Y/N found herself caught in an unexpected love triangle. On one side, there was Alejandro, the suave and strategic player who always seemed to have an agenda up his sleeve.
On the other side, stood Duncan, the rebellious and mischievous heartthrob who had a soft spot for Y/N since they first met.

The competition had intensified, and Y/N found solace in her newfound abilities. She could fly, exhibit superhuman strength, and shoot lasers from her eyes. But along with these powers, she needed to navigate her emotions. Both Alejandro and Duncan had captured her heart in different ways.

Alejandro, with his charm and intelligence, intrigued Y/N, who appreciated his cunning nature. She admired his strategic gameplay but couldn't ignore the question of whether his motives were genuine.

On the other hand, Duncan's mischievous and protective nature made Y/N's heart flutter. Their playful banter and shared laughs whispered the promise of a deeper connection. She knew he understood her like no one else.

The days passed, and challenges unfolded, testing their limits both physically and emotionally. Alejandro's intricate plans often put Y/N in dangerous situations while Duncan consistently stood by her side, ready to protect her from harm. As Y/N's feelings grew, she realized that loyalty and trust mattered to her more than any strategic advantage.

One fateful night, as the contestants gathered around a campfire to relax, Y/N decided it was time to confront her emotions. Heart pounding, she confessed her love for both Alejandro and Duncan. They looked at her with shock and confusion, unsure of what to say.

To everyone's surprise, Alejandro and Duncan exchanged a nod of understanding. They agreed that what mattered most was Y/N's happiness, even if it meant setting aside their own desires.

From that night onward, Y/N continued to compete fiercely, letting her powers guide her through the challenges. As time went on, Alejandro and Duncan formed an unexpected bond, supporting Y/N whenever she needed them. The love triangle had transformed into a tight.

In the end, Y/N's journey on Total Drama All-Stars became an unforgettable tale of love, friendship, and self discovery. Surrounded by toxic drama, she had found a way to rise above the chaos and forge a unique bond with Alejandro and Duncan. And although the winner of the season may have taken the prize, it was Y/N who found the true treasure of a relationship built on trust, loyalty, and perhaps even a hint of romance. (👀?)