Forever enchanted - Justin x FemReader (FLUFF?)

Requested By: BandoriFan
(I tried my best with the whole fluff stuff TvT)

In a quaint little town, there lived a captivating couple named Y/N and Justin. Both at the tender age of 20, the pair had embarked on an extraordinary journey together. Having met on the popular reality show, Total Drama, their connection had transcended the confines of fame, leading them to build a life filled with love and joy.

As sunbeams gently caressed the room, Y/N awoke to a symphony of birdsong. Delicate rays of light filtered through the curtains, creating a warm glow that enveloped their shared sanctuary. In the cozy cocoon of their bedroom, Justin's voice, as sweet as honey, resonated through the air.

"Good morning, my radiant Y/N," Justin whispered, his voice carrying an enchanting melody.

A mischievous smile played on Y/N's lips as she opened her eyes, greeted by the sight of Justin, mischief practically dancing in his eyes. Her heart fluttered, excited by the playful teasing that awaited her.

"Good morning, my charming prince," Y/N replied, her voice laced with playful anticipation, before leaning in to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Every day felt like a fairytale as they savored breakfast together. Giggles erupted, teasing remarks exchanged, as they playfully bantered back and forth, filling the room with warmth and love.

Later that day, with the sun shining down on their world, Justin surprised Y/N with a dreamy picnic on their private balcony. The space was adorned with twinkling fairy lights, casting a soft, ethereal glow. A quaint wicker basket was filled with their favorite treats, all carefully chosen to delight their taste buds.

As Y/N approached, a mischievous glint sparkled in Justin's eyes. He extended his hand, drawing hers close as he whispered in her ear, "Watch out, Y/N, these strawberries might be too sweet for you to handle. I wouldn't want you to get overwhelmed."

Y/N laughed, swatting playfully at his arm. "Oh, please! I can handle anything you throw my way, Justin. You'll learn that I have quite the appetite for strawberries... and for you," she replied, her voice filled with flirty confidence.

Their picnic turned into a delightful game of seductive challenges, with Justin daring Y/N to try the spiciest dip and Y/N retaliating by playfully feeding him a succulent piece of chocolate-covered fruit, letting her fingers linger against his lips a little longer than necessary.

As the sun began its descent, casting a romantic hue across the sky, Justin couldn't resist the urge to tease Y/N, his voice dripping with playful suggestiveness.

"You know, Y/N, it's a good thing we're in the privacy of our own balcony. Otherwise, I don't think I could keep my hands off of you," he teased, his eyes smoldering with desire.

Y/N grinned, a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. "Oh, so it's my fault now, is it? With a face as handsome as yours, I can't make any promises about self-control either, Justin," she retorted playfully, allowing her fingers to dance along the side of his face.

As the night sky unveiled a myriad of twinkling stars, they nestled in each other's arms, hearts lighthearted from their playful banter. In that moment, surrounded by the magic of their everlasting bond, Y/N and Justin whispered promises of forever, vowing to continue their dance of teasing and affection for years to come.