Twirling Hearts - Svetlana x Reader

Requested By: Pizzicatorolls

It was a warm summer evening, with a gentle breeze rustling the palm trees on the beach. Y/N found themselves sitting by the bonfire, admiring the stars overhead. Just as they were lost in thought, Svetlana, with her dazzling smile and athletic grace, appeared out of nowhere, twirling into Y/N's world.

Svetlana's eyes locked with Y/N's, and without speaking a word, they shared a bond that was felt deep within their souls. Y/N's heartbeat quickened with each graceful movement Svetlana made, and they were captivated by Svetlana's presence.

As the night went on, Svetlana showcased her incredible gymnastic skills at the bonfire talent show. She performed a breathtaking routine, defying gravity and leaving the audience in awe. Y/N watched with their eyes filled with admiration and wonder, unable to tear their gaze away from Svetlana.

After the show, Svetlana approached Y/N, her voice soft and gentle. "You have been watching me all night," she said, her Russian accent adding to her allure. "What is it that captivates you so?"

Y/N, feeling their cheeks grow warm, stumbled over their words. "I... I can't help but be drawn to your energy. You're unlike anyone I've ever met, Svetlana."

A smile formed on Svetlana's lips as she reached out to take Y/N's hand. "Then let us dance together, you and I."

And so, they danced under the moonlight, twirling and spinning, losing themselves in the moment. Svetlana's athletic prowess matched with Y/N's graceful movements, creating a harmonious duet. Each step they took together cemented their connection.

As the night came to a close, Y/N found themselves looking deeply into Svetlana's eyes once again. "I think I'm falling for you, Svetlana," they confessed, their voice trembling with emotion.

Svetlana's eyes sparkled like stars as she brought Y/N into a tender embrace. "And I, my dear, have already fallen. You have captured my heart with your kindness and genuine spirit."

From that night onwards, Svetlana and Y/N became inseparable. They supported each other through the challenges of Total Drama Island, finding solace in each other's arms. Their love grew stronger with every passing day, and they faced whatever obstacles came their way as a team.

(Adding this because svetlana deserves it 😠❤️)
Their story had a fairy-tale ending: Svetlana emerged as the winner of Total Drama Island, surrounded by confetti and cheers. But what mattered most to both Svetlana and Y/N was the love they found in each other's hearts.