Love at the Mall - Anne Marie x Reader

As they hold Hand in hand, Anne Marie and Y/N strolled through the mall's brightly lit corridors, admiring the array of stores. They laughed, made goofy faces, and occasionally whispered sweet nothings to one another. As they turned a corner, their eyes widened with excitement. A brand new fashion-themed makeup shop had just opened, and the sleek layout and striking colors of lipsticks caught Anne Marie's attention.

Anne Marie's eyes sparkled, mirroring the sunlight streaming through the mall's giant windows. "Oh, babe, can you imagine our looks with these? We'd be unstoppable!"

Y/N grinned. "Absolutely! I can picture it now. But first, let's see what they have to offer."

They stepped into the store, their hearts racing with anticipation. The rows of new Eyeshadow and Lipglosses Fumes The air. Y/N explored the merchandise, running their fingers along each Lipsticks and eye palettes while Anne Marie marveled at the colorful eyeshadows and adorable blush accessories.

"Oh wow, this one's perfect for you, babe," Anne Marie spoke with genuine excitement, holding up a vibrant Eyeshadow. "It'll match your eyes."

Y/N blushed, feeling their heart skip a beat. They shyly accepted the compliment. "You always know just what to say."

Their shopping adventure continued, hopping from one store to another, trying on clothes, and giddy with delight. The sound of laughter and joyful chatter surrounded them as they lost themselves in the mall's lively atmosphere.

As they made their way towards a cozy café situated on the mall's upper level, Anne Marie suddenly stopped.

"Wait, I have an idea," she grinned mischievously.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, curiosity piqued. "What's up?"

With a playful twinkle in her eyes, Anne Marie pointed to a photobooth tucked away in a corner. "Let's capture this incredible day, forever frozen in time. Just imagine- us, in 50 years, looking back at this!."

They stepped inside the booth, the curtain cascading behind them, and they exchanged amused glances as the countdown began. In a flurry of silly poses, goofy faces, and genuine affection, the camera flashed, capturing their joyous moments together.

Once the pictures printed, Y/N eagerly took them and handed one to Anne Marie. As they gazed at the photo, their smiles widened, realizing that the picture managed to capture the love and friendship they shared

"You know," Y/N whispered, "today has been perfect."

Anne Marie wrapped her arms around Y/N, pulling them close. "I couldn't agree more Babe"

With the warmth of their love surrounding them, they continued their journey through the shopping mall, hand in hand, even a few kisses here and there, and hearts intertwined.

And so, as the mall's closing time approached, Anne Marie and Y/N left, their arms laden with shopping bags and hearts filled with love.