Halloween Fright Night - Ezekiel x Reader (FLUFF?) (Halloween special)

Requested By: Zeke_Maupa

It was a crisp autumn evening, and the air was filled with Halloween excitement. Ezekiel, a rugged 24 year old adventurer, and Y/N, a playful and curious 20 year old, had decided to immerse themselves in the Halloween spirit by going to the local movie theater to watch a scary movie.

As they entered the theater hand in hand, Y/N's eyes sparkled with anticipation and a touch of nervousness. Their heart raced, knowing that scary movies always managed to send shivers down their spine. But tonight, they were determined to face their fears with Ezekiel by their side.

Y/N snuggled closer to Ezekiel as they found their seats, seeking comfort in his strong presence. Ezekiel looked down at them, his gaze filled with adoration and reassurance. "Don't worry Ay, I'll be here with you throughout the whole movie." he whispered, his voice warm and soothing.

The theater lights dimmed, and the eerie movie previews began. Y/N found themselves gripping Ezekiel's hand tightly as the tension in the room grew palpable. The anticipation mixed with fear coursed through their veins, but they knew they had Ezekiel to lean on.

As the feature presentation started, Y/N felt their heart race with each suspenseful moment. They couldn't resist burying their face in Ezekiel's shoulder when a particularly intense scene played out on the screen. Trembling slightly, they whispered, "Zeke, this is really scary."

Ezekiel smirked softly, wrapping his arm around Y/N's shoulder. He pressed a gentle kiss to their forehead, his touch of attempting comfort and solace. "It's okay Ay, it's all make believe. I'll hold you tight and keep you safe, I promise  Ay," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness.

Y/N took a deep breath, finding courage in Ezekiel's unwavering support. They turned their attention back to the movie, Y/N eyes widening and expression shifting with every twist and turn. At moments when the tension became unbearable, they buried their face into Ezekiel's chest, muffling their frightened gasps.

Ezekiel's heart swelled as he watched Y/N's adorable reactions. He couldn't help but find their fear endearing, knowing that he was the one they sought solace in during these moments. He gently stroked Y/Ns hair, whispering words of reassurance and Comfort.

As the movie progressed, Y/N's fear gradually subsided, replaced by a sense of excitement and wonder. With each jumpscare, they clung to Ezekiel, seeking comfort and finding strength in his presence. And with each scare conquered, Y/N's trust in him grew stronger.

By the end of the movie, Y/N felt a rush of exhilaration mixed with relief. They turned to Ezekiel, their expression a mix of awe and gratitude. "I made it through, Zeke! Thanks for being here with me." Y/N gushed, their voice overflowing with affection.

Ezekiel grinned, feeling a surge of pride for Y/N's courage. He gently cupped their face and leaned in, pressing a soft and tender kiss to their lips. It was a sweet and lingering moment, sealed with love.

Breaking the kiss, Ezekiel whispered against Y/N's lips, "You were amazing, Y/N. I'm so proud of you Ay"  he murmured, his voice filled with unwavering love and devotion.

Leaving the theater hand in hand, the couple basked in the afterglow of their shared triumph. As they walked under the moonlit sky, Y/N's heart fluttered with the memory of that tender kiss. Y/N wanted more then just a kiss for Halloween, but they would have to wait awhile to see where things go.