confused love - Rodney x Reader

On the sandy shores of Camp Wawanakwa, a new season of Total Drama was about to begin, total drama Pawkitew island, Among the eager contestants was a shy and slightly awkward individual named Rodney. Rodney had a big heart but often struggled with expressing himself. (Lol)

Enter Y/N, a mysterious and captivating person who exuded confidence and charm. Y/N had decided to take part in the show for a chance at adventure and to test their limits.

As the season progressed, Rodney found himself drawn to Y/N's magnetic presence. Their appearance and captivating personality intrigued Rodney, causing him to question his own feelings. (Like norm lol)

Meanwhile, Y/N noticed Rodney's endearing nature and kind heart. They admired how he treated everyone with respect and tried to help others whenever he could.

Y/N couldn't deny the growing connection between them. Slowly, the two started to spend more time together, bonding over shared interests and confiding in each other.

One peaceful afternoon, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Rodney and Y/N found themselves alone on the dock. The calming waves of the lake provided the perfect backdrop for a heart to heart conversation. Rodney mustered his courage and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Y/N, uhm..." Rodney stuttered, his cheeks reddening. "There was food, A-And poop and love is in- well love- um.... Beautiful dove A-And..."

Y/N's eyes widened, their heart skipping a beat. They too had felt something special with Rodney, but had hesitated to reveal their own emotions. Y/N reached out and took Rodney's trembling hand.

"Rodney, you're incredible," Y/N said softly. "You don't need to be anything other than yourself. Your kindness, sincerity, and the way you light up a room when you smile, that's what drew me to you. And I've been feeling the same connection, too."

With that, Rodney and Y/N shared their first gentle kiss under the moonlit sky, their hearts soaring with newfound happiness.