Triangle Love - Brick x Reader x Scott

(yes another one with these two <3 I just love them smmmm)

The radiant sun adorned the shores of Camp Wawanakwa, casting a golden glow upon its contestants. Amidst the laughter and camaraderie, Brick stood tall, his unwavering determination shining through. Somewhere in the crowd, Y/N's captivating presence caught his attention. But there was an unexpected twist, Y/N had also captivated the attention of Scott.

Brick and Scott, 16 and 17 years old, strong willed competitors, found themselves vying for Y/N's affection. Initially, their rivalry cast a tense shadow over the budding connection between Y/N and the two contestants. However, realizing the depth of Y/N's feelings and wanting to honor their desires, Brick and Scott made a decision they would put aside their differences for Y/N's sake and attempt to be friends.

One evening, by the flickering campfire, the trio engaged in lively banter about the upcoming challenge.

"The next challenge sounds intense," Brick remarked, his eyes reflecting determination. "I've been thinking about strategies we could use to gain an upper hand." Brick softly took Y/N's hand.

Scott, curious to hear Brick's insights, leaned in, genuinely interested, while taking Y/N's other hand.  "Yeah? Lay it on us, What do you think our best approach would be?"

Brick's face lit up, excited to share his ideas. "Well, I think we should focus on teamwork. That means communication, trust, and playing to each other's strengths and that also means no one is left behind. Y/N, you're great at solving puzzles and thinking outside the box. Scott, your agility and cunning could be instrumental for the physical aspects of the challenge. I'll do my best to support you both and provide a solid foundation."

Y/N nodded, appreciating the collaborative spirit. "That sounds like a solid plan, Brick. I agree that playing to our respective strengths will give us a better chance at success."

Scott chimed in, a sly smile creeped on his lips. "I'm down for that. We can also strategize to misdirect our opponents or catch them off guard. It'll be a challenge."

*Time skip*

As they continued discussing the upcoming challenge, a genuine affection began to blossom between them. They shared moments of laughter, vulnerability, and support. Late into the night, after the campfire had faded into embers, Y/N hesitated but then mustered the courage to express their feelings fully.

Gently caressing both Brick and Scott's cheeks, Y/N got on their tippy toes, leaned in and planted a kiss on each of their lips, expressing their deep affection for both of them. It was a silent but profound affirmation of their connection, drawing them closer together.

Blushing from the shared moment, Y/N smiled and whispered, "Goodnight, my loves," before retreating to their cabin.

Brick and Scott exchanged a glance, a mixture of surprise and joy shining in their eyes. They knew in that moment that their relationship had taken a significant leap forward.

As the days turned into weeks, their relationship continued to grow and evolve. They shared stolen moments of intimacy (like kisses and snuggles, I see you 🤺)  and deep conversations beneath the moonlit sky. Brick and Scott learned to communicate openly, expressing their desires, fears, and vulnerabilities, knowing that their connection wasn't threatened by their shared love for Y/N. They nurtured a sense of trust and acceptance, allowing each other to flourish in their own unique ways.

In the midst of the competition, their teamwork became seamless. They anticipated each other's moves, supported one another unconditionally, and celebrated their victories together. Their bond gave them strength, and it became clear to everyone at Camp Wawanakwa that there was something special about their connection.

Tho none of them were the winner, brick and Scott felt like they won the world, by having Y/N by their side for more adventures and love to come.