The End

Demetria walked through the crowded airport, with of course her brother, Daniel and her new best friend, Destiny. It was time to say goodbye to a girl that Demetria had only known for a few months, but grew to love.

"I think this is that part that I start crying.." Demi joked to Destiny who was already on the verge of tears. "But I'm not going to cry, and neither are you. Got it?"

Destiny nodded, agreeing with her best friend, "Okay, I won't."

"Demi, we have to go." Daniel said to hos sister who was hugging her best friend with all of the strength that she had.

"Okay, I'll keep in touch, I swear." Destiny nodding, letting go of Demetria. "Bye, Des." Demetria said goodbye to Destiny one last time before walking away with her brother.

Daniel and Demetria continued through the airport and towards security. "Why does this have to be so difficult?" Demi asked her brother removing all of her jewelry so she could go through.

"Knowing you, they'd probably find your drugs." Said her brother, nonchalantly.

Immediately, the security guard stared Demi down. She blushed, "He's kidding, I don't use ANY drugs.." She assured the security guard, collecting all of her belongings.

"You're an idiot." Demi mumbled to her brother as they continued.

Daniel directed his sister towards a man. "We're over here.."

"Wait, do you have your own plane or something?" She joked.

"Private plane, actually." Her brother corrected her, giving his and Demi's luggages to the men in front of them.

Demi shrugged, waiting for the men to take and place their luggages in a carrier behind them. Out of nowhere, Demi swore that she heard her name being called.

She scratched the side of her head, "Did you hear that?" She asked her brother who just shrugged.

"Demi, wait!" She turned around, searching through the airport for whoever was calling her name and telling her to.... stop.

The voice, along with the person came clearer to her. "Demi, you can't go."

"It's a little too late for that now. Don't you think?"

Justin sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I haven't slept in two days, I-I can't eat, I can barely think and I don't know what to do."

"Am I supposed to care?" She snapped, "Just three days ago, you told me to go. You said that you wouldn't beg me to stay, but yet, here you are. And here I am. I'm leaving and I'm not turning back."

"But you can't!" He took her hands into his shaking ones, pulling her towards him. "I love you, Demi. So much and I don't want you to leave, please.."

The confused girls' eyes pinched shut and her lip began quivering. "No," she told him yanking her arm back. "Stop spiting out that word like it's nothing! If you loved me, you would have begged me to stay THREE days ago! Not now! This is it, Justin."

"No.."

"I told myself to not cry and I'm doing just that." She chuckled and straightened herself, moving away from her former love.

"Goodbye, Mr. Bieber."

And just like that, she was gone.