Chapter Fourteen

One Night

Demetria's POV

The sun peeked in from the slightly closed blinds, blinding my sight from what was around me. My head ached, my body is sore and my memory is total shit from what all happened last night.

I pushed the blanket on top of me down, exposing my naked body. Groaning, I mentally cursed myself out. I looked over to see the space beside me, empty. Slowly, I rolled out of the unfamiliar bed, gathering my clothes.

I put on my clothes as I was making my way out of the room. There wasn't much in this place that made it complicated to get out. It was quite easy.

A smile grew on my face as the door came to view. Just as I was to open it, a voice stopped me.

"Good morning," I turned around and a very attractive shirtless man was in front of me, leaning on a door. "leaving already? I'm making breakfast."

I chuckled, "As sweet as that sounds, I'm sorry, but isn't that a little weird?" I looked at him, he wore a dumbfounded look. "I mean, to be honest, people don't do that after- well, you know."

"After what?"

Is he serious?

"A one night stand?" I questioned.

"Well, I have a different perspective on that."

"Obviously." I said under my breath. "Look, I'd really love to, but I really should get going. I have.... work."

"Oh really? Where at?"

I sighed. "Bieber Inc. I don't know if you've heard of it, but yeah."

He hummed a bit, nodding. "Oh, I've heard of it."

The two of us stood in silence for a good three minutes looking at each other. "I'm gonna go now.."

He shrugged, "Well if you insist."

I nodded, going back for the door. I was about to leave but his gaze stayed on me, "I'll see you around..."

"John. My name's John."

"Right John, well I'm-"

"-Demi. I know, I remembered." He told me. I chuckled a bit. "Okay. See you around John."

He waved as I left. "See ya around."

16 Hours Earlier.

"Justin, what in the world are you doing?" A loud shriek came from Pattie. I pulled away from Justin, pushing him off of me.

"Uhm.." Justin started. I kicked him underneath the water, trying to get him to speak. "I'm kissing my girlfriend?" He said as if he was wrong.

His mother scoffed, "More like a teenage girl to me." At this point, I was making my way out of the water.

"I don't get why you dislike me so much." I mumbled, "You don't even know me."

Justin got out of the water right behind me, coming more into view of his mother. "I know enough to say that you're not trusted."

"Not trusted?" I repeated. "How am I not trusted? Again, let me make it clear that you don't know me." My voice was rising, as I tried keeping myself quiet.

"I don't need to know a gold digger that's only after my son's money. I'm better off not knowing you at all. You're a child and my son is a grown man who doesn't need a little girl like you bringing his future down because you can't find someone your own age to screw around with!" His mother made herself clear, spatting at me.