Chapter Eleven

Too Close

"Bring it, bitch." My confidence died as soon as I shut the bathroom door. I cannot believe I actually said something like that to her. She did deserve it though, so I guess it's not all that bad.

I sighed, going into the break room and getting a cup of coffee.

"Tough day?"

Whipping around, I stayed where I was. "Um, I was just going." I said, picking up the coffee cup. I held in my breath walking past him.

"Wait," He said, I stopped, "please."

"Y-Yes?"

Trenton sighed, sitting down. "Can you sit just for a minute?" I nodded and sat beside him. "I wanted to tell you in person that I was sorry. I don't know what came over me to do what I did, and I-"

"-You were drunk. But that's not an excuse for what you did. I just don't get it because it just doesn't seem like something you'd do, Trenton. You seemed nice.."

"I am a nice person, Demi!" He cried, making me flinch. "Sorry, but I am. I'm a good person and I just want to prove that to you." Trenton put his hand on mine, looking at me.

My mind flashed back to the night of the charity, him an I in the bathroom and his hands all over me. His gross, foul mouth all over me. He hit me.

"Do not touch her." A voice said behind us. A hand came under my arm, pulling me out of the chair. "Don't ever touch her again."

Justin stood in front of me, in Trenton's face. "I was apologizing."

A bitter laugh came from Justin. "Saying sorry does not make up for what you did to her. Especially if you don't mean it."

"Don't mean it? I I didn't mean it, I wouldn't of apologized!"

"I am the last person for you to talk to like that. I will not hesitate firing your lazy fucking ass right now. You're lucky I kept you here for as long as I did after what you did to her."

I placed my hand on Justin's shoulder, hoping he'd calm down. "Why are you so protective of her? What are you, her boyfriend?" Trenton snickered.

Justin shrugged, "I am actually." My eyes went wide. He is? "And if I see you touch my girlfriend again, I'll hurt you. Very, very badly."

"Let's go." I whispered, taking a hold of his hand and dragging him out of the break room. "Justin, you can't threaten people like that!" I told him.

"Yes I can. What is he going to do?" I just shrugged, "He works for me, remember?"

I nodded. "You're right, but-"

"-Demi, it's fine. The last thing he wants to do is test me. Don't stress it, okay?"

"Fine."

I smiled as soon as his lips touched mine, "I have to talk to you about something." He told me, intertwining his fingers with mine. We walked down the hall.

"Okay?"

"How would you like to meet my parents?"

I nearly shit myself. "Your parents? Already?"

He shrugged, "Well my mom is very nosy and asked if I was seeing somebody and I may have told her about you." I sighed, "And she may have already planned a dinner for this Friday."

Maybe I can do this?

"Alright, sounds good."

His eyes widened, "Really? You think so?"

"Mhm. It's a date."

He chuckled, "Indeed it is."

Grace's Point Of View

I was walking down the hall going to the break room for my lunch. When I turned the corner, Justin and his hoe were walking down. I quickly, backed away listening.

"I have to talk to you about something." He said to her.

"Okay?"

"How would you like to meet my parents?"

What the fuck?! His parents? They're not going to like her.

"Your parents? Already?"

Seriously? Really, Justin?

"Well my mom is very nosy and asked if I was seeing somebody and I may have told her about you."

Of course he told her.

"And she may have already planned a dinner for this Friday."

Good fucking golly.

"Alright, sounds good."

"Really? You think so?"

"Mhm. It's a date."

Justin chuckled, "Indeed it is."

The two of them turned a corner. I stayed where I was until I heard a door shut. Stomping down the hall, I turned into the break room.

"Well holy shit, it's Trenton." I spat, scoffing at him. "Have fun hiding from me?"

"Fuck you, Grace."

I chuckled, setting myself across from him. "You already did. Besides thats no way to talk to me."

He groaned, "Just leave me the fuck alone!"

"No can do."

"Why not?"

I leaned forward. "Because I need you to do something for me."

He chuckled, "Don't you get that in done doing hit for you?" He said, bitterly. "Especially not if it has anything to do with Justin and Demi. Just grow up."

"I've seen the way you look at that tramp! I know that you want her!"

"So what if I do?!" Trenton admitted, "But after what happened at the charity ball, I am done doing fucking shit for you! What don't you understand? Just do it yourself." He got up, throwing away the wrapper he had.

I groaned, putting my head down. "You need help, Grace. You're just sick."

"At least I didn't almost rape somebody." I fired back.

"You made me!" He cried.

"No, I told you to threaten her! Make her go and stay away. Not rape her! That was all on you." He shook his head, lowering it. "I don't even need your help."

"Good. Because you weren't going to get it."

Thanks for reading. Much love, xx