Chapter Ten

Jealous

Demetria's Point Of View

"Who do you think you are just showing up here like this?!"

"I came to check on you! I've called and called multiple times to see if you were okay and not one reply! It's not that hard to pick up a phone, Demetria!"

I turned to Leo who unfortunately was in the middle of all of this. "I'm sorry, but can we do this another night?"

He nodded, looking behind me, obviously at Justin. "I'll see you later, Demetria." Leo said, mocking Justin and smirking at me.

"Bye." I chuckled, watching him leave.

"What is his problem?" Justin spat, shutting the door just as Leo walked out.

"He's probably annoyed that some stranger was in my room, ruining our night."

"Ruining your night? He couldn't get with you even if he wanted to."

My eyes widened at his opinion. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Did you even see the kid? He wouldn't of known what to do even if an How To Have Sex book were to hit him on the head."

"You sound so sure we were going to do anything." I smirked, "Even if we did, it would of been way better than anything I've ever done with you."

Justin's eyes turned black. And when I say black, I mean black. Out of frustration, lust, or envy? I have no idea. "You're sure of that?"

I nodded, "Positive."

Walking over to me, Justin brought his hands up to my face, pulling me in and kissing me very intensely. Bring my arms up, they wrapped around his neck as he picked me up.

Demi stop. My conscience was telling me as I let Justin's hands roam my body. Demi. Stop. I ignored my thoughts as he lifted up my shirt, kissing lower and lower on my stomach. DEMETRIA STOP.

"S-Stop," I told Justin just as he was about to take off my shirt. "I-I can't do this anymore.."

"Do what anymore?" He asked, and the sound of hurt was noticeable.

"This, Justin. Everything that we've done, needs to stop."

I pulled my shirt down, sitting back up. Justin laid beside me, rubbing his temples. "You know you mean a lot to me Demetria."

"But I can't mean a lot to you when you don't even know me, Justin! I don't even know who the real Justin Bieber is, apart from you being who you are and known for what you do." I chuckled, "What you do so well, that could be ruined by me, a little college girl getting herself into more than she can handle."

"Don't say that. You haven't ruined anything yet, Demi. I swear."

"Justin, I was almost raped. At your charity ball, that you were in charge of, and you were brought into it because you helped me. People talk, and when they find things out like what happened, the talk is never good."

"I wasn't going to stand outside that door and let what almost happened actually happen, Demetria! One thing about me is that I care. Especially about you."

"Justin, I need you to understand something. I came to Bieber Inc. to learn something from you and learn how you work. I didn't come to do this and not even know what this is." I sighed, "It just needs to stop."

"What? Does this mean you aren't coming back?"

"No, it means that I'm coming back as Demetria; the girl shadowing Mr. Bieber. Not as Demetria; the girl fucking around with Mr. Bieber."