Chapter Six

I Want You

What the hell just happened? I just... He just... I do not know.. How do I comprehend what just happened. Oh the stories I'll have for my lifestyle counselor.

"Oh yeah, you know. First he said I was Aphrodite, then he brought me on a ferry and kissed the shit out of me. Also, he grabbed my ass."

No, you see, now I have no idea what to tell her. I guess I can just say nothing about it for now.

"Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder was playing quietly in the background of all the small chatter.

"Demetria." Mr. Bieber said sternly. I looked up to his gaze.

"Yes?"

He sighed, standing up. My heart was beating 50 billion miles per hour when I noticed he was walking around the table towards me.

"Dance with me."

"I-" His hand was already out, waiting for me to take it. "Okay." I agreed, unsurely.

I can't dance. Not slow dance anyways. I've never done it and I never planned to either.

My breathing hitched when his hand was placed on my back. I said nothing when I was pulled closer to him.

"Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful?" He sung into my ear, humming the rest of the tune.

"Why are you doing this?" I whispered as we swayed side to side. "You don't even know me, Mr. Bieber."

He stopped moving, I did a little bit as well. "I know enough." He said, sounding so sure of himself.

"No you don't." I stopped moving. "I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'd appreciate it more if you stopped and treated me just as the girl who was shadowing you. Rather than the girl I am to you this very moment."

"I'm not sure I understand, Demetria."

I sighed, "I'd just like to leave." I explained, walking back to the table we were seated at, picking up my bag. I turned and saw Mr. Bieber already at the door.

When we got above the restaurant and back on deck, I noticed how much we haven't moved from where we were when we got here.

It didn't take long to get off of the ferry, and when we did, I spotted the car and went towards it. Declining Paul's generous offer of opening the door for me, I just got in by myself. I watched as Mr. Bieber said something to Paul before they both got in.

+

"Demetria..." My eyes fluttered open, meeting Mr. Bieber's immediately.

When he moved out of the way, I realized I was not back on campus. I wasn't even aware that I fell asleep and I didn't remember falling asleep either. "Where am I?"

"My house." He said so calmly.

"Why? Take me back to campus." I said back defensively.

"Demetria, it's almost 1 in the morning. Won't your dorm advisor be suspicious? I do know enough to know that you're always in your dorm hall before this time, yes?"

I gulped, "Fine. You have a point. But I expect to back by morning."

"You have my word."

The sight in front of me was incredible. I haven't seen a house this big in my life, it feels like a dream. But, it's not. "Woah.." I whispered to my self, as he showed me to the door.

"It's late, tou must be tired."

I chuckled, "Exhausted, actually. But your house, it's beautiful, Mr. Bieber."

"Thank you, Demetria." he said, turning away from me. "Come with me." I cleared my throat, following up the stairs behind him.

He didn't show me much, besides where I was supposed to sleep. Which was enormous, I might add. Way bigger than anything I imagined.

Mr Bieber had left me in the room for an hour now. This bed I was in is certainly divine, so warm and comfortable. So were Mr. Bieber's clothes he let me sleep in.

But I couldn't sleep.

I just don't feel right being here.

I glanced at the clock beside me.

2:27

He must be sleeping. I got up, gathering my clothing, shoes and bag, carefully going to the door. It let out the biggest most loudest creak ever. "Fuck." I whispered, closing it behind me.

Walking down the narrow hallway, a light shown in front of me.

"Demetria?" Mr. Bieber walked out. My eyes widened. So many tattoos, so much muscle, and sexiness. I could die. "Where are you going?"

I covered my eyes, "I, uh, I don't know. I'm sorry." I turned to go back to the room I was in. Suddenly, I was lifted off the ground. My things fell out of my hands. "P-Please put me down."

I begged until I was put down on another bed. Panting, I looked up and Mr. Bieber was climbing on top of me. "W-What are you-." I shut up as soon as his body was pressed against mine.

"I want you."

Thanks for reading. Much love, xx