Nineteen

Friday night meant it was Jinx night

The guys and I were having a few pre drinks while we waited for our Uber to arrive, Hunter was over at Nina's apartment so he was going to come with the girls which we didn't mind about.

"Ok. uber is almost here, down your drinks!" Chad says before downing his beer.

I grab mine and down the rest before standing up and making my way towards the door with Chad, Grayson and Matthew following me.

"I can't wait to get fucking wasted tonight!" Grayson sings as he gets in the back with me and Matthew whilst Chad sits up front.

"First rounds on you then yeah?" Chad smugly asks Grayson.

"What no, I did the first round last time!" He sulks.

"No you didn't, Hunter did." Matthew says.

"No he didn't, that little shit hasn't got first round in months." Grayson exclaims.

"Wait, you're actually right!" Matthew exclaims.

"Looks like Hunter is buying the first round then." I join in.

We continue making small talk until we pull up outside the bar, with a thanks to the Uber driver we get out and greet the doorman who happens to be a senior and a huge supporter of the team, he smiles at us as he opens the door to allow us to walk inside.

We follow Matthew as he walks over to an empty booth at the back and we all take a seat.

"Fuck, when's Hunter getting here? I need a beer." Chad speaks.

"Fuck knows, text him." I shrug.

He sighs pulling out his phone and mine vibrates seconds later, I quickly grab it hoping it's a text from Rose— since I last texted her, she hasn't replied and it left me feeling anxious.

But no, it was Chad texting the group chat.

Future NFL babies 🏈🏟️💥-

Child two: Yo Hunter, where the fuck are you? First rounds on you.

Math chew: Chad why the fuck are you texting the group chat instead of him individually?

Child two: Because I can?

Graydaughter: Hunterrrrr where are youuuuuuuu.

Child two: Where are youuuuuuuuuuu.

Child one: Who the fuck said I'm buying first round?

Math chew: You haven't done so in months.

Child one: I brought last time.