Twenty Three

It's October thirty first, you know what that means?

Halloween bitches!

The girls and I went matching last year and we decided we'd do this same this year, at the start of October we all placed ideas into a hat and made Hunter pick one out so we wasn't cheating and choosing our own idea.

He picked out sexy bloodied nuns which Lilly was ecstatic about because that was her idea.

I put down sexy movie killers, like Freddie Krueger, Jason, scream, Chucky, jigsaw etc... I had an idea for each of those so I was slightly disappointed when mine didn't get picked.

It was Six pm and after getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my body and rub another around my hair before blow drying my hair and making lose waves.

I decided to go for a dark Smokey eye and once I finished doing that I carefully placed some fake lashes onto myself before adding a dark red glossy lipstick to my lips.

I poured some fake blood onto a Q tip and added bloody tears just below my water line and then poured some around my chest, down my arms a little and some on my thighs.

Walking into my bedroom I grab my outfit from the bed and put it on, I went with a black sleeveless corset dress that made my tits much larger than they were, it flared out at the bottom and stopped just below my ass.

Fishnet tights displayed on my legs, black four inch boots that went just above my knee and they were a thick heel so it was easier to walk and dance in them.

Grabbing the coif I place it on my head, taking a few strands of hair out to frame my face before pinning it in place with some Bobby pins.

Giving myself a once over in the mirror I smile to myself, Lilly did a good job choosing sexy bloody nuns, I looked fucking hot.

I check the time on my phone, eight fifteen so I grab my clutch hanging behind my door and make my way into the kitchen where Nina is pouring some shots out.

"Fuck me, you look hot!" I say looking at her.

She has on a latex leather crop top and matching mini skirt, also sporting fishnet tights and ankle boots with a small heel on them.

"Thank you baby girl." She smirks at me handing over a shot, i down it and she fills it back up again.

Payton came walking in the kitchen, a tight fitted black dress on, Fishnet tights and six inch heels.

"Guys can someone help me with my blood?" Lilly shouts from her bedroom.

I tell Nina and Payton that I'll help, I down the other shot and then make my way to Lilly's room. Walking in her door she stood near her full length mirror attempting to pour the blood down her.

"Here." I say grabbing the bottle from her. "Push your hair behind your shoulders."

She does as I say and I tilt her head back slightly pouring the blood across her chest and watching it seep down her breasts, she was wearing a black off the shoulder long sleeved fitted dress, fishnet tights too and black doc martens.