Ten

Being woken up on a Saturday morning at Nine am by Lilly and Nina singing at the top of their lungs wasn't exactly how I imagined starting my day

No offence to my friends but fuck me, I'm sure a cat could sing better than them, they wasn't even singing, more like screeching and my poor ear drums were so close to exploding.

Throwing the duvet off my body, I walked into my en-suite and took a nice relaxing shower— attempted to anyway because even with the loudness of the water cascading down my body, I could still hear my lovely roommates wonderful voices.

After Axel left yesterday morning, he sent me a text at Five Fifteen am apologising that he had practice and asked if we could talk later the evening.

It wasn't my intention to not reply to his text, I just had a hectic day. I had a classes practically the whole day, then I had scheduled to study with Mia from my calculus class in the library, so I didn't end up leaving campus until almost Six pm.

When I arrived back at the apartment the girls and I ordered take out, then Payton and I had our weekly FaceTime call with my dad and her mom  to have a catch up and that call lasted until almost Eleven pm.

All I wanted to do after that was get into bed and sleep, so that's exactly what I did.

Getting out of the shower I wrap a towel around my head before patting my body dry and wrapping my baby blue fluffy dressing gown around my body, tying it around my waist then slipped my feet into my cow slippers Payton had got for me the previous Christmas.

Grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste I brush my teeth then head into the kitchen to see Nina, Lilly and Hunter all in the kitchen singing and trying to cook something— attempting to cook shall I say because all I could smell was burning coming from the stove.

"What the fuck?" The sound of my voice causes them all to look in my direction.

"Morning sweetheart." Lilly beams at me as she turns the music down slightly.

"Did we wake you?" Nina asks.

"I didn't realise we had two cats." I respond which causes both of them to push me as Hunter laughs in the corner.

"Fuck you." They both say in unison then high five each other.

I walk over to the fridge and get a bottle of water out. "You'd like that wouldn't you." I smirk at them both.

Lilly's eyes beam out of her eye sockets and Nina sniffles a laugh.

"Wow, hold up..." Hunter says confused. "Am I missing something?"

"No!" Lilly is too quick to reply.

Nina and I start laughing hysterically as Payton makes her appearance in the kitchen. "Morning." She mumbles not even glancing at any of us and going straight to the coffee pot.