Fifty four

I was so utterly confused when I showed up at Rose's apartment and she wasn't there, she knew I was taking her out for her birthday yet where the fuck was she?

I rang and texted her about a thousand times and there was no reply, I thought maybe the girls had surprised her and she couldn't get out of it, so instead I drove home and sulked in my bedroom alone.

I laid on my bed, alone, for hours continuously checking my phone to see if she's texted or called back but she hadn't, she hadn't even opened the messages.

I still texted and rang her a few times but this time it went straight to voice mail. Fuck, where was she and why was it making me so nervous that she wasn't answering her phone.

I had everything planned for tonight, I was going to take her to the lake where we had our first official date and that's also where I was going to officially ask her to be my girlfriend.

Nobody was home, they were all out at jinx having fun, maybe that's where she is?

Fuck, why didn't I think of that earlier?

I quickly rose from my bed and ran to my wardrobe throwing on a different T-shirt when my phone rings loudly on my bed, I run to it hoping it was Rose but instead notice a number I don't recognise calling and raise my eyebrows confused.

"Hello?" I hesitantly speak into the phone.

"Axel?" A males voice responds frantically.

"Yes?"

"It's Blake, Blake Thornton, Octavia's dad." He stammers out.

One, why the fuck is her dad calling me? And two, how did he even get my number?

"Oh, hi sir?" I respond. "Is everything ok?" I question.

"N-no." He stutters out causing me to straighten out and hold the phone to my ear tighter. "It's Ava, she's in hospital."

My heart stopped.

My girl is in hospital?

"W-what?" I question. "H-how? W-why?" I was so shaky, so scared.

I knew I should've gone out searching for her when she didn't answer the twentieth phone call.

"I don't know too much right now, I just know that the nasty bitch Larissa kidnapped her and she's hurt, I don't know how bad, she didn't tell me, all she said is she's in pain." Blake starts. "I'm on my way down to the hospital now with Celine, but we're still about an hours drive away, can you go to the hospital and keep my girl company until we get there? I can't get ahold of Payton and you're the only other person I thought of." He says and the pauses before adding. "Please."

Her mom kidnapped her.

She's hurt.

She's in pain.