Sixteen

Coach really fucked us up with practice this afternoon, after Chad started messing around with Hunter coach made all of us run laps around the field as punishment

I was pissed at them, don't get me wrong I'm a very healthy athletic person and I love running but the fact we had to do it as punishment because the two children in the team couldn't behave themselves really pissed me off.

"You two are such dicks." I say running next to them.

"Hey! He's the one that said chickens came before eggs." Hunter exclaims.

"Because they do!" Chad shouts.

"No they don't."

"Yes they do."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up before I tell coach to bench both of you the rest of the semester." I shout.

That threat got them to shut up quickly and after the fifth lap, coach finally allowed us to stop running. The guys and I made our way to the locker room and got dressed, we all agreed to shower back at the house and then order pizza and play games on the Xbox the rest of the evening.

When everyone was dressed we made our way to our cars, Chad and Grayson drove with me so they hopped in the car and we made our ten minute journey back to the house.

Typing in the code to my door i walk in my bathroom and turn the shower on stripping myself of my clothes as I wait for it to heat up.

On the counter was Ava's hair brush and some make up products, I found myself smiling at the sight of them before opening her bottom drawer placing them neatly inside and placing her toothbrush next to mine in the holder before getting in the shower.

After the party on Saturday and Ava staying round, I had woken up to her squished against my side, one arm slung over my stomach and the other down my side.

I laid there for almost a hour just taking in all her beauty before she woke up and left, leaving me sulking the rest of Sunday from the loss of her.

I haven't seen her since then, classes have been hectic and coach has had us training like there's no tomorrow.

So I'm hoping to see her on Friday when we all head to Jinx so I can talk with her, about what? I don't know, all I know is that recently I've been liking speaking with her when we're not fucking or arguing. 

After getting out of the shower, I grab a towel wrapping it around my waist before going into my room and opening my wardrobe grabbing a pair of grey sweats out and a white shirt.

Slipping on some socks I open my door and head downstairs where I hear Grayson shouting at Hunter for not protecting him, I shake my head with a smile and take a seat on the sofa.